What Do You Do When a Girl's Boobs are Pressed up against you?

In *@# man.. I just play it cool. It's just breasts man. It's not like she straddled my leg with wetbox and no panties
grin.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

i yell out "ewwww gross, lady" as i move away, and then i explain to her that i'm not ready to be a father as i drive her to the abortion clinic.

It's all starting to make sense now.

She knows what she's doing.  So I would move my arm in a circular motion on her nipple to get em hard.  I did that once and got caught by this girl on our first date.  She was like what are u doing.. I was like I know you enjoyed that.  We proceeded to smash that night.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

She knows what she's doing.  So I would move my arm in a circular motion on her nipple to get em hard.  I did that once and got caught by this girl on our first date.  She was like what are u doing.. I was like I know you enjoyed that.  We proceeded to smash that night.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

roll.gif
move them in circular motions to get her nips hard
laugh.gif
this reminded me of the office episode when kevin was fake crying around Pam so her **** would get bigger
roll.gif

Originally Posted by akaseandaley

obviously you know your tit is pushed up against my arm you $$%#
um no
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
half the time i dont feel anything in my boobs if they accidentally graze someone. they are not all that sensitive.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom