What do you do when you find out the girl of your dreams...

gets passed around like a joint around school.  I am disgusted and disappointed. Talked to a kid that parties and he told me everything.  I want to never talk to her again and delete her number but whenever she talks or texts me, I can't help but talk or text back.  After learning everything tho, I can't look at her the same way.  I really thought I was on the right track 
frown.gif

Is this about that girl that you talked to for 2 years through Facebook, and was scared to approach her in person?

Not the girl of my dreams, but I remember crushing on this chick hard back in the 11th grade. My boy amp'd me up enough to finally grab the digits, only to tell me he and like three other cats we know smashed her
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

gets passed around like a joint around school.  I am disgusted and disappointed. [color= rgb(102, 255, 0)]Talked to a kid that parties and he told me everything.[/color]  I want to never talk to her again and delete her number but whenever she talks or texts me, I can't help but talk or text back.  After learning everything tho, I can't look at her the same way.  I really thought I was on the right track 
frown.gif

sounds like you need to start partying, pick up some extra curricular and get off NT, enjoy your high school years and pick up bad @%!!

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

no such thing as the girl of your dreams bro.

roll.gif
 dudes saying anything to "try" and sound deep.

you do know the phrase is just a figure of speech right?

no not that one. this is my coworker

never, i mean never talk, smash or date a chick from your job. it will not end well if it ends between both of you

Originally Posted by manny1

no not that one. this is my coworker

never, i mean never talk, smash or date a chick from your job. it will not end well if it ends between both of you
this this this

if she gets around, that means you can smash... so just smash.. no need to wife up.

Pics of this chick?!

you move on. or you can cuff and have everyone in your school laugh at you. if that doesn't bother you, then go ahead. Or you can smash and move on, but judging from your previous posts, you'll probably catch feelings. So don't smash. Just dead her.

one day you'll regret you didn't beat.
and smashing will help you get over her as well.

just do it op

I was going to say that I don't dream about +#@$!% but that is an inaccurate statement. It isn't my dream to date a %%+%% therefore I'd tell her to kick rocks and keep it pushing.

Seriously, you have no attachment to this girl. Nothing invested. Imagine being her boyfriend while she was banging a bunch of dudes. You'll live OP.

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

Originally Posted by newbuck

Seriously, you have no attachment to this girl. Nothing invested. Imagine being her boyfriend while she was banging a bunch of dudes. You'll live OP.
He wants to rebuild her into a better person though, his love can change her.
in that case, take her to bible study op 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

Originally Posted by newbuck

He wants to rebuild her into a better person though, his love can change her.

Don't taunt the kid. He's just a sucker for love.Rebooting laptop btw. Brb.

Back
Top Bottom