What do you do when you're in a bad mood vol. falling down

Think about what REALLY matters in life. That list is smaller than you probably think. If whatever’s happening doesn’t effect that, you realize it isn’t that bad. 9 times out of 10, its gonna work out. With that being said, I can’t remember my last “bad day”.

Think about what REALLY matters in life. That list is smaller than you probably think. If whatever’s happening doesn’t effect that, you realize it isn’t that bad. 9 times out of 10, its gonna work out. With that being said, I can’t remember my last “bad day”.
I can actually remember my last "BAD DAY".. That's why I can really can decipher.. between a day that's not going my way compared to a day I'll never forget in my LIFE..(in a negative way)

Why do people have bad moods/days? Is there an action you can take to get rid of a bad mood? Sure, you can distract yourself but is that a solution? There'll be more bad days and eventually you run through all your preferred distractions.

When in doubt rub one out.

There’s no good days or bad days the emotions are just temporary. The simple acknowledgment of that + carrying on with actions (brush teeth, go check the mail, etc) is the easiest way to move on from the emotions. Objectively you can be worse off but the emotional side of it can be managed pretty easily with those steps. It’s why the people that “bounce back” tend to be disproportionately successful in sports, business, etc.

Why do people have bad moods/days? Is there an action you can take to get rid of a bad mood? Sure, you can distract yourself but is that a solution? There'll be more bad days and eventually you run through all your preferred distractions.
Emotional regulation. Or lacktherof

Emotional regulation. Or lacktherof

Can a person truly regulate their emotions? Are you in conscious control of them? Who is feeling emotional and who is going to step in and regulate it? This illusion of an inner duality is at the root of these problems.

Can a person truly regulate their emotions? Are you in conscious control of them? Who is feeling emotional and who is going to step in and regulate it? This illusion of an inner duality is at the root of these problems.
Regulating emotions is not feeling them. It’s basically just not letting negative emotions affect decision making. As they say, “Don’t go grocery when you’re hungry”.

Practical stuff I do-
Music puts in good mood, when its the right type of songs. But it can take me out of a bad head space.

Also, designing something fun for myself is calming.

Cutting my hair feels pretty satisfying.

Used to roll one, but since that’s not an option I just focus on all the good and that brings me back

If its really bad I binge eat and become a bum for a few days. :smh:

If its something mild I just workout.

!!!!!!

F*** the world don’t ask me for shhhhhhhhhhht

(Just kidding)

But always realize that someone is WORSE off than you. I cursed a lady out yesterday and regretted it instantly. Everything that happens is bigger than us. Everyone is going through it.

I realized that the world doesn’t owe me ANYTHING however, I’ve paid my dues. I’ve shoveled s*****, I’ve dealt with people I disliked. Worked jobs I’ve disliked. At 35 years old, I’ve paid my dues so I’m entitled to talk my s*** but you still must be respectful.

It’s OK not to be humble sometimes. Your confidence is your fuel. On those bad days, I just detach myself from the goings on of the world. Just reflect on my life as a whole.

You basically want more good days than bad days. Life is really a NBA season. Long as I have enough 60 win seasons and I’m not drafting in the “proverbial” draft lottery at years conclusion, I’m good :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Wake up with your chest poked out and head held high my boy. Life is full of highs and lows. That’s just how it is. Collect more highs than lows, and you’re good to go!!

I get down when I don't get enough sleep. I just try to sleep it off. Getting out in the sunshine also helps my down moods. A good comedy movie helps too.

Sleep deprivation is REAL. I’m the same way. I can’t function without sleep. Going to bed before 9:30 is a joy to me

This may sound incredibly simplistic, but just go though it. I've had entire bad years in the past. When you've been through enough stuff it makes you almost bullet proof to anything. Nowadays nothing fazes me, which may or may not be a good thing depending on who you ask.

89D3878B-5D67-4C83-95F0-629B7F374281.jpeg

Recently I realized my mood is slightly worse if I do the multi-snooze thing instead of just hopping out of bed and getting on with it.

Back
Top Bottom