What do you guys do with Old Jordan boxes?

ck

Hello,
I was wondering what do you guys do with old jordan boxes after you crash the shoes? Are the boxes worth anything on ebay or collectors?
Let me know and thanks

i would keep them ive seen some go on ebay for over 50.00 plus depending on what you have theres people out there looking for og and retro boxes

i normally use the box for shoes that i have bought at the rack that didn't come with a box or shoes from outlets that didn't come with a box.

i usually keep all my boxes, it keeps things neat and organized as long as space permits.

I keep them all, IDK what I would do without the boxes as far as storage.... where would I put over 50 pairs of Jordans without the boxes.... I always wonderhow people store their collections without boxes.... to the OP keep the boxes they will be useful for something....

smokin.gif

Ya i have about 15 retro boxes from when my collection got robbed
ohwell.gif
..but I'm saving them all just in case I get a shoe with no box

As stated above you can sell them if they are hard to find boxes and are in good shape. personally I never beat my J's up, that's just me, and I keepall of them in their original boxes until I trade or sell them.

I always keep my boxes, like people said above me just to have a box for when you get a nice pair of shoes without one and don't want them to get messedup.
If they are OG boxes, they have to be worth something, but retro boxes not so much I would think at this moment.

Nobody balls in there old jordan once they are scuffed? I got xx3s that I run in xvii, xv, xii, old v, and xiii also. They are all around size 10.5 or 11 butusually when you buy these shoes from ebay they come with the boxes from collectors.

I just got old boxes stacking up and not sure what to do with them. old scuffed kick go into the bottom of the basement closet. Dimes pieces are in the bedroomcloset.

I cant have a pair of shoes if I dont have thte og box for em, even though I have like a dozen or so OG jordans without boxes (pm me if anybody is trying tosell cuz I need some). idk what it is, but I always need the box, like I wont buy shoes here on nt if the seller doesnt have the box.

Back
Top Bottom