what do you guys think about air jordan v army del sol?..

Its so much nicer in person. The yellow sole in the pics looks crappy but in real life its awesome. and the total patent leather on this is great. Its one of the more unique Vs for me and one day people'll probably be sorry why they passed up on these.

i made a thread a while ago telling ppl they were an international release. dont like em tho. worst 5s in my opinion....

The actual shoe wasn't too bad but not a shoe I would wear, but the sample that marqueesole has looks clean if those would've released I would've brought them

I Remember these If They Were To Release In The us These Things Still Would Be Sittin On Shelves

these sat on shelfs in Australia, I copped em for like half price and I actually kinda dig them now. Always get compliments too 
hx9noz.jpg

I saw these for 100 not to long ago, cant remember where. But passed and would continue to pass over and over again...

hate yellow soles... buying shoes that come with preyellowed soles is like all these kids buying jeans with holes in them already I dont get it...

Back
Top Bottom