What do you keep your credit/debit cards in?

keep em in my wallet but it's in the back pocket so they stay bending and breaking off.

keep em in my wallet but it's in the back pocket so they stay bending and breaking off.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by iHATEmondayz

It's called a wallet

laugh.gif
I'm saying
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Without question a Wallet. Op trying to keep his joint DS.
Y'all laugh but I'm making bank selling credit cards.
Selling 2 VVVVVVVNDS Mastercards.
Only been used twice. Lightly held and I have soft hands so you know they've been in good hands.
Slight scratch of the black strip part but just get some credit card black strip cleaner and you good money.
pimp.gif

I keep my cards in my LRG
grin.gif
wallet.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Without question a Wallet. Op trying to keep his joint DS.
Y'all laugh but I'm making bank selling credit cards.
Selling 2 VVVVVVVNDS Mastercards.
Only been used twice. Lightly held and I have soft hands so you know they've been in good hands.
Slight scratch of the black strip part but just get some credit card black strip cleaner and you good money.
pimp.gif

I keep my cards in my LRG
grin.gif
wallet.

I use a moneyclip. A lot easier to take out than when its in a wallet. Gets worn out faster, but its so easy to order a new one.

I use a moneyclip. A lot easier to take out than when its in a wallet. Gets worn out faster, but its so easy to order a new one.

Back
Top Bottom