What do you say to a girl when she ask.......

face82

Banned
Yo me and a few of my dudes bout to head out with these chicks and she bringin some friends. Of course you ask how does her friends look.... of course she saysthey look nice and all. Then she ask you..."How does your friends look, does he look nice?" This is a frequent question a girl ask when you about tohook up with your friends and her friends. What answer do you give em? I always be like "You gota see for yaself..or do it look like I hang with sometrolls". Or just keep it G and tell em " No #*%% ,they not no bad lookin cats " ...These my people....so you not gone bust em out like .."Yo my man Derrick is a monster, but come on anyway" lol

Uh be honest. If he's alright say that, if he's obviously attractive say that. Ultimately it's up to her and her tastes. She just wants to knowwhat to expect.

Originally Posted by Much Respected

Oh you don't carry pictures that you and your boys took in those photo booths?
laugh.gif

Silly kids. I don't understand how telling a girl what your friends looks like automatically puts you on some blood oath where they're gonna want youto kiss him when they come over.

I guess I would be straight up with them, but then again my opinion on guys could mean nothing since I don't look at them that way.

I'd go with the, "Judge for yourself" comment.

I usually hit 'em with the "Most girls find him attractive, but I've never really put any thought into it."

Originally Posted by Face82

.. "Yo my man Derrick is a monster, but come on anyway" lol

roll.gif
roll.gif

just be straight up. yo, "he's a decent( or not so decent) looking dude" I don't see what's so hard about that. If you're not ahomosexual trying to hide it, don't trip. There's nothing wrong with saying someone is nice looking (or not.)

[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]i don't be judging the _ (eventhough no matter what you say, mentally you size up yourcompetition) but i always "judge" them based on what kinda play they get from females ... and the quality of the females. "oh ____ clean upnice. shorties dig him. " "_____ don't really get no brauds but he's cool." "________ is hmmmmm. let's just say there areprostitutes that wouldn't let him smash for mils ..." etc.[/color]

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

I usually hit 'em with the "Most girls find him attractive, but I've never really put any thought into it."

thats all she really wants to hear...you don't expect a guy to be like "yo my man is nice son..."

I don't think the issue here is that the OP is concerned about "sounding gay" it's more about him not wanting to blow up his uglyfriend's spot. Unless I'm reading the original post wrong.

I would just gauge it on the girl's answer to your question. If she says something that sounds like a generic response that could mean anything, thenyou're under no obligation to be completely honest or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom