What do you think about my sister's voice?

Hey guys,  some of you saw my bday vid for my sister.
laugh.gif
&just wondering if I can get some feedback on her singing and my filmmaking. You guys think she can maybe have a career in singing even though she's really a golfer? You think I have a future in making videos? I'm really open to any criticism and i can always trust NT. thanks! Ps: Don't worry, it's a short video...and honestly, what do you think the chances are of this video going viral? shout out to Illest. been trying to get my "youtube game up" but no success
laugh.gif
call it quits?
ohwell.gif

Nothing really special about her voice that the world hasn't heard before from a filipino singer
ohwell.gif

But your camerawork and editing is definitely improved a lot from the last time I remember seeing a video of yours.
pimp.gif
Don't quit man. Youtube isn't the only place to find success with a camera.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Nothing really special about her voice :/

But your camerawork and editing are definitely improved a lot from the last time I remember seeing a video of yours.
pimp.gif
Don't quit man. Youtube isn't the only place to find success with a camera.
youtube has been dying and I really have no idea what else to do >.< Here's a video I made with a fellow NT member  DJ froto, I think you guys might like it actually ..i hope haha  

My background in the Music biz:
Told one of my boys years back Drake would shine, but he told me he wouldn't 'cause he's "canadian" 
laugh.gif

Told one of my other dudes Wiz would get big, didn't think he'd get as widely known as he did though 
eek.gif

So I'd say I'm not qualified much to speak on talent... But in my personal opinion, maybe if she gets a coach or something, she can hone her voice, there just may be a chance. Remember, diamonds and gold are extracted through much work, it takes a while before they are polished and sold to the masses. 
wink.gif

And your video skills aren't bad.. better than what I can do, that's for sure.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by sneakahead1

hope she didn't quit her job for this... 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
 no no, she's a really good golfer and that's her "thing" but we just enjoy making vids for fun, nothing serious 
laugh.gif
 i'll just be sure to not show her this thread 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

My background in the Music biz:
Told one of my boys years back Drake would shine, but he told me he wouldn't 'cause he's "canadian" 
laugh.gif

Told one of my other dudes Wiz would get big, didn't think he'd get as widely known as he did though 
eek.gif

So I'd say I'm not qualified much to speak on talent... But in my personal opinion, maybe if she gets a coach or something, she can hone her voice, there just may be a chance. Remember, diamonds and gold are extracted through much work, it takes a while before they are polished and sold to the masses. 
wink.gif

And your video skills aren't bad.. better than what I can do, that's for sure.

happy.gif
Thanks man! i'll definitely try and get her some lessons 
smile.gif

"you think i have a future making videos?"lets be honest, this was the only question you really care aboutand no, you dontand no, she doesnt

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

"you think i have a future making videos?"lets be honest, this was the only question you really care aboutand no, you dontand no, she doesnt

ouch

Back
Top Bottom