What do you think about these "Concord" Six Rings colorway?

I personally think these r pretty tight ...I only like the concord colorway can't wait definitely coppin'

UGH! T R A S H...Those XI's are vrey nice though I can not wait for that pack. IMO the best of all the packs XI's and XII's? Stop it!

They look like dinosaur feet. these look terrible. man oh man, i'm scared to see what JB does in a year or two from now.

1. There's no concord on these at all.

2. Picked the hottest colorway on the ugliest shoe.

3. Its sad that these will probably sell out.

I'm sorry, but the 6 rings whether 'concords' 'breds' or 'black and gold' ... they all look bad and JB should demote the guy thatdesigned them.

Originally Posted by overtime626

from afar they look nice but there's no getting past the fact that it's an ugly shoe
pimp.gif

those are decent. really need to see detailed pics before passing them off as ugly....

I think they're ugly and another tease at something Jordan should just release, just like the B'Loyal or whatever B' it was

i cant respect des 2 dudes makin a rap about jordans... i meen they rich, nelly sits besides MJ n bobcat board meetings lik wats stoppn him or JD frm sayingive me these or give me those or jus make a jordan 4 me MJ ...but the shoes r doo doo butter

Back
Top Bottom