What do you think about women who drive stick shifts?

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

It's no big deal to me. What matters is their personality, but I realize there is a high correlation of biased attachment w/ woman that drive stick. LOL This attachment is usually a reference to the woman being a she-man or butch. LOL I've seen a lot of she-man on the road, woman that drive a jeep and have a kayak on their roof. This is a no go for me.

Driving stick and using 'sound' as a guage? LOLZ

Driving stick is about feel and good practice. It isn't about 'listening' via audio method. It's about feeling your car, and getting in sync with things. What's more important is fundamental common sense. Only depress to shift, don't ride or hold it w/o reason.

That just means she's adventurous LOL

Originally Posted by LuckyLoser

It's no big deal to me. What matters is their personality, but I realize there is a high correlation of biased attachment w/ woman that drive stick. LOL This attachment is usually a reference to the woman being a she-man or butch. LOL I've seen a lot of she-man on the road, woman that drive a jeep and have a kayak on their roof. This is a no go for me.

Driving stick is about feel and good practice. It isn't about 'listening' via audio method. It's about feeling your car, and getting in sync with things. What's more important is fundamental common sense. Only depress to shift, don't ride or hold it w/o reason.

NO THANKS TO BROOKE HOGAN LOOK A LIKES

teaching my girl this weekend
smokin.gif
RIP to my clutch though.

Originally Posted by LuckyLoser

roll.gif

I know girls that drive stick. Some of them are AWFUL at it though. Some are pretty smooth.  

To be honest....

Not really seeing how driving a woman driving a stick would be a turn-on/off at all.

It's just a normal everyday activity.

Actually a lot of asian women drive stick, even the ones that aren't cool. Every female that I've met that actually enjoys driving stick and is good at it though is pretty cool. Doing it well takes time and patience perhaps requires you to keep your cool, so maybe that's why %!*% idk. Something I never thought of, but seems to add up now that i do think of it. 

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

To be honest....

Not really seeing how driving a woman driving a stick would be a turn-on/off at all.

It's just a normal everyday activity.

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

manual is overrated. i dont think anyone drives a manual in NY, its just too crowded here.

AUTOMATIC FTW!
grin.gif

i drive a stick ... and the girls go crazy ... 

girls that can drive stick are
pimp.gif

They are cool, one of em even gave me a ride back home from a lab once. Her shifting though...I was fearing for her transmission

It's whatever to me, it's not odd to see a girl driving stick... It doesn't make them sexier or uglier if they do or don't.

Jesus Christ... It's a damn car! SMH you dudes and your standards (no pun intended
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by ricky409

since I can ride my motorcycles, can I drive a stick?

I heard the shifting is very similar to a motorcycle, but idk because i never rode a motorcycle

nope.. what if yall get into it somewhere and she takes off in your car.. if she didnt know how you run that situation

I saw a girl in NYC in a blue Evo and it was the coolest thing ever 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

i've seen women in gtr's, vette's, porsche's, etc. once saw this extremely classy looking female behind the wheel of a bmw z8...needless to say, i was lowkey diggin her.

GTR isn't manual man, in fact it's probably easier to drive than a Camry
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom