What does b grade mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by lysolflow

anybody got a picture between an a-grade and a b-grade?

I guess starting a post asking that question escaped the mind of a gravedigger.

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Originally Posted by agold1002

if a shoe is defected in teh rocess of making, the 25 before and after are taken off the line and marked as b grades......if that helps
Is this really true??? I don't think Nike would do that, it wouldn't make much sense... This would mean they would mark 50 pairs as B-grades, when only 1 of them might have had an imperfection...

This is in fact true but from I read awhile back it is usually 101 pairs marked down as B-Grade when there is a "Cosmetic Imperfection". When thereis flaw found in a shoe they mark down 50 pair's after and 50 pair's before the one with the flaw as B-Grade thats why there's a good amount ofB-Grade shoes to go around to alot of different Nike Factory locations.

Originally Posted by kickinit102

shut up...

you create a new thread, people complain... you GOOGLE SEARCH somethin and it brings up this thread, people complain...

i swear some dudes on here are straight lames that love the e-cred when labeling others "hypebeasts" or "gravedigger"... smh...

Originally Posted by kickinit102

shut up...

you create a new thread, people complain... you GOOGLE SEARCH somethin and it brings up this thread, people complain...

i swear some dudes on here are straight lames that love the e-cred when labeling others "hypebeasts" or "gravedigger"... smh...

i swear some dudes on here are straight idiots that have never been on another message board before

Most the time you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Originally Posted by caddy721

Originally Posted by mike2389

Originally Posted by nublee

Originally Posted by ToMa630

JB = B grade lol
Word, you're basically buying a C grade
laugh.gif

hahaha

roll.gif
so tru

lol @ some of these replies, honestly i say who cares wear the dam shoes & enjoy em...AS LONG as u didnt pay retail for em!

Originally Posted by Manglor

it means you bought shoes from marqueesole.com.

i believe you
my theory: B Grades get taken, they find ones with real imperfections, try to throw em away nd somebody gets em & sells for 2x retail

more B-Grade info:
lurkers & NT members use a thread (http://niketalk.com/topic/209607) to point out someoutlets/ross/ marshalls of that have B-Grades (Orlando 7s, Griffeys,) that are below retail & either help fellow NTers or sell for retail (or more)

Is this really true??? I don't think Nike would do that, it wouldn't make muchsense... This would mean they would mark 50 pairs as B-grades, when only 1 of them might have had an imperfection...
Yes, factories will take other shoes off the line, even if they are good, and mark them as b grades to reduce the chance of other bad shoes reaching the regular market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom