What does NT think of my friends music video -- he's actually pretty good, give him a chance

Never start a verse (really a song in this case) biting another rapper.

Sorry, the song was very unimaginative to be honest.

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Its horrible.
Agreed, stop biting biters.

What town is that?
They did it in Morgantown.

He's done other stuff before but this is the one he made a video for. It wasn't horrible if you honestly think it was horrible your lying.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Its horrible.

What town is that?

He's done other stuff before but this is the one he made a video for. It wasn't horrible if you honestly think it was horrible your lying.

No it was horrible.

Its horrible.

What town is that?

No it was horrible.
laugh.gif
Avy and sig check you obviously know nothing about whatgood.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Not feelin it...tell your mans to be original.
At first I was like, this kind of reminds me of that Drake song.
Then the first verse started....

"Okay.....Okay."

Im not trying to hate on your pal, but the song is terrible, lyrics are garbage, wanna-be drake melodies are fails, and he has no camera presence.

I understand this kid is a rookie, but either you got it, or you don't.

No hate, I wish success for anyone, but his success won't come as a rapper.

spsfinest212 wrote:

spsfinest212 wrote:
Sighfur wrote:

Its horrible.

What town is that?

No it was horrible.

laugh.gif
Avy and sig check you obviously know nothing about what good.

What? And if your saying what i think your saying what in the hell does football have to do with your friends horrible attempt at a song and a video? Why isthe title of your thread "What does NT think of my friends music video"? if you cant take criticism, why the +@#@ are you asking us our opinions?

It was very diy amateurish. The camera movements were very robotic and jerky. You should invest in a good fluid head tripod. If you can, get a steady camsystem and/or a dolly system. I'm not sure if this is the right site but I think it is dvxusers.com. They have some good diy tutorials. That will make amajor difference. Those b&w blurry shots looked like he did those manually with the focus. Tell him to use filters in post. It will look much better. Alsotry some other filters or settings to make it look more like film but don't go overboard with those. The lighting wasn't too bad but it could easily bebetter using the suns natural light and some light reflectors (I've been out of the videography game for a while, forgot the name). You can make thoseyourself too. Pay attention to detail. That shot in the alley had some nasty dodge durango in the background that took away from the shot. Also, at the end ofthe shot where he's following the girl you can see one of the kids walk into the shot carrying a tripod or something then quickly walk out.

his lyrics was aight.

but dude with the tripod, dude in the WV jersey, and on that first shot following ol girl, how she was walkin so awkward. she slowed down when she came up ondude who was chillin in the cut of one of pillars
roll.gif
roll.gif

his lyrics was aight, but this is super amateur status. he needs to just work and pay more attention to pro videos

THis Sounds so much like DRAKE's - You the Best (or W.e That nonsense is called) .. at least the Chorus

However to answer your Question ITS Really Not BAd

Question Why is dude sittin in the alley on the floor
laugh.gif

Its horrible.

What town is that?

No it was horrible.
laugh.gif

You're obviously riding your man.

I agree though, it was horrible. Not only that, but yo boys look mad whack and lame.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Its horrible.

What town is that?

No it was horrible.
laugh.gif

You're obviously riding your man.

I agree though, it was horrible. Not only that, but yo boys look mad whack and lame.
laugh.gif
I'm only friends with the dude rapping, I don'tknow the other people

Back
Top Bottom