what does the average decent jordan collection go for these dayz

waz up nike talk its bee a while since i checked in, just wondering what the average jordan collection goes for? Would I get more if I sold pairs differently or sold as whole collection?

waz up nike talk its bee a while since i checked in, just wondering what the average jordan collection goes for? Would I get more if I sold pairs differently or sold as whole collection?

'bout tree fiddy

of course you'll get more by selling individually, but it takes more time and you risk some of the less popular models not selling at all. check out the pricecheck thread.

'bout tree fiddy

of course you'll get more by selling individually, but it takes more time and you risk some of the less popular models not selling at all. check out the pricecheck thread.

depeneds on the shoe and the quality...some people may pay high $$$ for somthing that dosent pop up every day

depeneds on the shoe and the quality...some people may pay high $$$ for somthing that dosent pop up every day

there isn't much of a resell value on sneakers sorry to burst your bubble..even if your stocking strictly heat you porbably won't get more than 20-40 above what you paid

there isn't much of a resell value on sneakers sorry to burst your bubble..even if your stocking strictly heat you porbably won't get more than 20-40 above what you paid

Back
Top Bottom