What else do you collect?

LC OP, BB, Sideswipe, and probably fallen will be the ones flying off the shelves

Originally Posted by monase

These will be released on May 30 at Megamall Atrium for the ROTF toy release

ROTF DELUXE FIGURE ASST.
SOUNDWAVE
BUMBLEBEE

ROTF DELUXE FIGURE ASST.
SIDEWAYS
SIDESWIPE
RAMPAGE
BREAKAWAY

ROTF LEADER ASST.
OPTIMUS PRIME
MEGATRON

ROTF ROBOT WEAPONS
BUMBLEBEE

ROTF POWER BOTS ASST.
BUMBLEBEE
MEGATRON

ROTF ROBOT REPLICAS ASST.
OPTIMUS PRIME
STARSCREAM
IRONHIDE
AUTOBOT RATCHET

ROTF ROBOT REPLICAS ASST.
MEGATRON
BUMBLEBEE
JETFIRE
AUTOBOT SKIDS

ROTF SCOUT ASST.
ROLLBAR
DEAD END
KNOCK OUT
DIRT BOSS

ROTF FAB ASST.
CANNON BLAST MEGATRON
ELECTRO WHIP JOLT
DOUBLE BLADE OPTIMUS PRIME
PULSE BLAST BUMBLEBEE

ROTF VOYAGER ASST.
OPTIMUS PRIME
THE FALLEN
IRONHIDE
DESERT TRACKER RATCHET

more to follow

... prices also to follow

i was expecting these to come out around June but not this early.....so much headache for me huhh...
frown.gif

damn leader class prime, it took me an hour to transform him

but its all worth it and had to wait at landmark for their shipment with one LC OP in their toy section. get yours now

^Haha. Mahirap ngang i-transform si Prime base sa mga video reviews.
nerd.gif

Haven't opened mine yet but I'll do it soon, as well as Sideswipe.
laugh.gif

Both of these figures are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ an hour to transform Prime? whoa. You mean ROTF version right? Which is better the original leader/premium or ROTF Prime? Just got the bumblebee ROTF...stillthinking about ROTF Prime since I have the original movie version already.

All these acronyms about Xformers are jargons to me... lol too bad, i was deprived to have toys when i was a kid...hehehe

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

^ an hour to transform Prime? whoa. You mean ROTF version right? Which is better the original leader/premium or ROTF Prime? Just got the bumblebee ROTF...still thinking about ROTF Prime since I have the original movie version already.
the transformation is very involved and the instruction booklet included offers no help. robot mode wise, ROTF takes the prize for being moremovie accurate and having less kibble, original movie prime mold has a better alt mode and with rubber tires. and the 2 flip out swords are awesome. cant waitfor jetfire!

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

ROTF-Revenge of the Fallen
LC- Leader class
OP - optimus (I think)
You got that right.
wink.gif

The ROTF OP is w/o a doubt one of the best Optimus Prime figures!! Oh yeah, you hit it monase about the comparison of TFTM and ROTF Prime.
pimp.gif

TFTM - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles......kidding
TransFormers The Movie
smile.gif

Thanks @Monase.....From the images it does seem the ROTF Prime is spot on with the movie but the Peterbilt Truck mode looks much better with the TFTM. Lookslike I'll have to grab the ROTF Prime!

get them primes while they could still be found, i had to wait for landmark mkti's shipment last monday, too bad i didnt get the fallen which is anothernice fig, but prime > fallen

The TOY Kingdom Warehouse Sale in SM North included some Transformers Stuffs. I don't know if it's your thing but some of the Limited Edition seriesreally have nice black boxes with velcros to go with them...
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom