What else do you collect?

i have a very small collection of starwars lightsabers, ferrari diecast or rc...the rest is all about jordans..

from jerseys,books ,dvd's, posters, sticko etc.

anyone here into Tropical fishes like Arowanas, Flowerhorns etc.. used to have lots of Arows..most of them died already sayang.. only 2 left hehe

Originally Posted by lastchance21

anyone here into Tropical fishes like Arowanas, Flowerhorns etc.. used to have lots of Arows..most of them died already sayang.. only 2 left hehe

Im a arowana/tropical fish lover...I had two malaysian golden that lived for 9+ years....also had an australian and silver...the silver one jumped out ofthe aquarium unfortunately
roll.gif

I never bought flowerhorns, to me they were bastardized tilapias
laugh.gif

Right now i have Kois in the pond and thats all i have right now.

^^cool..silvers and Malaysian golds are nice.. yeah Arows are easier to maintain than Flowerhorns.. but you better buy good covers and the tank should be bigcuz they grow really fast.. they really love to eat anything that fits into their mouths lol.. Mouse,Fish, roaches, worms, frogs etc.. worst experience so faris when my RTG and blood red Arows died sama ng feeling cuz they cost a lot plus they really look nice

LMAO @ bastardized tilapias haha.. flowerhorns are really weird fishes I think it took 4-5 pure Bred Cichlids to create this fish.. remembered the Hype onthese fishes around 2004-2005.. lol I think it was kinda overhyped and the value didnt maintain compare to Arowanas

Flowerhorns are mutants...they took the best characteristic/trait of each kind of cichlid and put it into 1 fish.....just like the Spizikes
laugh.gif

yeah RTG and BR arrowanas cost a lot....but they're
smokin.gif
when you display em in your living room with great lighting. Some breeder should produce a FireRed Arrowana
laugh.gif

lol Fire red Arowana haha.. most Hyped up Arowana right now is the Malayan Bonytongue, its almost the same as RTG but the Gold accents reach up to the topscales, and it has platinum gold/blue effects.. DMP version for Arows? lol also heard one snow Arowana that was sold for a lot of $$$$ in singapore.. itsbasically a Silver arow.. but its color is more on snow blue/white

damn those "new" colorways of arowanas
laugh.gif
those new mutations cost a lot. Silver arowanas cost as little as 300 back in the day. That's why Ilost a little interest over the years. I was looking for baby Arapaimas in Cartimar, but they seem to have disappeared so I settled with the Koi

yeah I think the snow/silvers are just mutations, while the Malayan bonytongue is a mix of RTG and reds.. remember those days man! used to buy 12inch silversfor 500 and the smaller ones for 200-300.. nowadays 4-5 inch silvers can cost you 750-800 bucks! lol Cartimar is the place where you can find "holygrails" fishies..lots of rare stuff except for shoes though..lol

Arapaimas are cool man! kinda rare though..nowadays, back in the mid 90's supply of Arapaiamas and Black Arows were good...

my sister bought pirahnas before from a friend, illegal pala dito.. nothing to hide na ren since all of them died, hirap i maintain since they cannibalize eachother and and kalat if they fed on live feeds

Yeah I had piranhas too. Bought em from a friend for like 1500 for 8 pieces. I put them in a 50 gallon aquarium and they soon turned on each other. My schoolwas even afraid of white mice. SMH These are really meant for the wild not for fishkeeping purposes!
laugh.gif
Lesson learned
Arapaimas and aliigator snapping turles (my kind of pets) were abundant back when cartimar was old and unrenovated...many of black market stuff happening therebefore.
throw all those new mutations out!
laugh.gif
nothing beats the Malaysian golden, they're the real OGs and of course the silver arowana ( but they ugly when theygrow up unlike MGs )

i dig sunglasses strictly on Oakleys only: minute, splice (discontinued), five, twitch, half jacket and personal fave- juliet!

me and marcus saw some old GI joes at GH...the old toy store below macy's i think...they sellin it for 350 each..

I collect hardback graphic novels, mostly superhero types, like stuff from Marvel, DC and some Image and Vertigo.

^^cool used to study in OB gh at that time GH was the mecca for nba cards lol.. 40 pesos yung cheapest pack I think..then Spx upperdeck mga 100 bucks I think 1card lol.. Krazy cats, best toys..forgot the other stores.. really went crazy with the spx and Ud3 series.. anything upperdeck.. second favorites are skyboxand Fleer..lol

didnt study highschool in OB..only up to grade7.. last grade 7 batch kame around 2000.. after that year they removed 7th grade

My only Arowana around 16 inches long and still getting longer and bigger....
f_IMG1391m_1a9b104.jpg

f_IMG1402m_940aed1.jpg

Autographed Jersey and Original Air Jordan ...also basketball cards since they are part of my selling items..

Nice silver Aro Rapsa...heres mine old and slow..and the scales are turning into gold rather than silver which is very common when they age lol..the flashmakes the fish look blind ahaha

Back
Top Bottom