What else do you collect?

Those IWCs are sick classics....Just......WOW
eek.gif

i think i saw britney's whip in 1 of her vid. with pink louie seats is dat in asia? i dnt think so
plus i saw you seating in the backseat texting ur queers with your net lingo words..
laugh.gif

i think you misunderstood me pareng bong.. hehehe.. that was my collection before. now i only got several na lang.. hehehe.. i got to sell some to give way formy other spendings...

@mon - i've been into oakley during my etel days.. pero retired din after 2 years.. hehehe..

Awesome Collection of Oakleys Black Mamba, any Juliet for sale or Trade?

Other than kicks, here's my regular monthly buy from the Philippines...2005-2008 FHM Philippines, 2001-2004 left in our residence in the Philippines

Grabe yan pareng Carlo!!! My estimate is that that set right there on the table costs P200k more or less, pwede nang bumili ng cherry na kotse, brand new pa
eek.gif

nice collection there bro, you'll have a hard time choosing on which to use hehe

@ pareng bong - sold most of my oakleys to give way on modding my car... besides i wasn't able to sell it higher than the retail price.. unlikesneakers...
eyes.gif
think it was a bad move.. hehehe.. past is past!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

@ pareng bong - sold most of my oakleys to give way on modding my car... besides i wasn't able to sell it higher than the retail price.. unlike sneakers...
eyes.gif
frown.gif
Meron pa ba pareng Carlo? Juliet FTW!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

@ pareng bong - sold most of my oakleys to give way on modding my car... besides i wasn't able to sell it higher than the retail price.. unlike sneakers...
eyes.gif
frown.gif
Meron pa ba pareng Carlo? Juliet FTW!
glasses.gif

konti na lng pareng mon..
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom