What ever happened to Marble Foamposites?

Some things stay dope as Sample's and those are one of them
laugh.gif

Doom's were far from mediocre.

Marble foams just isn't a good idea. However Nike will find a way to bastardize the foams if their plan to drop "x amount of foams in 2010" works.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Doom's were far from mediocre.

Marble foams just isn't a good idea. However Nike will find a way to bastardize the foams if their plan to drop "x amount of foams in 2010" works.

its funny my boss was searching all over for the dooms the summer of 08...he was fiend out, but i still am not a fan of them at all

There have been more than a few ugly foams most of them being pro's and duncans...

these on the other hand are not one of them.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

i might be the minoritiy on this but i acutally like carolina blue foams
me too. I didnt know so many people disliked them
I'm on the same boat as yall.
those joints were terrible......and when they got old they were even worse.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I had both the carolinas and the dooms. The carolinas had too much white for a foam, and were not worth the upkeep and the dooms were terrible quality. The foam wasnt even really foam like all the others. It had a softer feel too it. Sold them both.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
sick.gif
lol, not the pair  i sold, wore em for like 2 years, and looked almost as good as when i first wore em

Yea I remember when there were talks back in '04-'05 of a supposed release of these Foam Pros...

Apparently, there was supposed to be a release of these Marble Foams (more navy blue-marble) with a white midsole instead of the blue seen in the sample pic...

I remember a while before there were talks of an release... sneakercenter.com use to have a bunch of sample pics of shoes and they had a pair of these sample posted...

The other colorway was a Grey/White colorway that was to release the same year... and the pair of Brown/Bone (tan) pair of Foam Pros were in talks soon after...

Nike scrapped both shoes... and suprisingly dropped the Bone/Baroque colorways of the Foam Max's...
sick.gif

werent these on a NBA live? like '05...

Indeed they were, both the Marble pair and the Grey/White pair of Foam Pros are on there...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
sick.gif
lol, not the pair  i sold, wore em for like 2 years, and looked almost as good as when i first wore em

I STILL have my carolina's, for some reason they are my foam grails. I take extra care of those idk why tho.

i wonder who was stupid enough to even use the marble pattern on them... what a waste.

at least use some other color or something... should have done a Gold foam sample

less is more. if the swoosh was marble and the rest traditional solid it would look good

Back
Top Bottom