What foods make you yack? vol. "No, what's wrong with YOU?"

Simple enough. Just name the foods that you can't stand the flavor/texture of to the point where they literally make you want to vomit. I'm justcurious to see what different tastes (pun obviously intended) people have.

For me, I would have to say bananas, cucumbers and watermelon just off the top of my head. I can barely stand to smell them.
sick.gif
Not sure why.
ohwell.gif

All those so far are bomb...hmmm for me id say cottage cheese and them stank tortillas

Onions. I dont eat steak bc I cant stand any left over fat on it at all. Stuff makes me gag looking at it. Doesnt make me sick but ive never liked MashedPotatoes

eggs
milk
celery
mayo
mac n cheese
ham/pork
cereals/warm n cold
most seafoods (except reg fish, crab and shrimp)
i have quite a bit, i'm a picky eater...

cheesecake!

i've had four bites of it throughout my life. i threw up the first three, and spit out the fourth, just before my gag reflexes went to work, narrowlyavoiding puking.

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

cheesecake!

i've had four bites of it throughout my life. i threw up the first three, and spit out the fourth, just before my gag reflexes went to work, narrowly avoiding puking.
Why do you keep trying it?

I also have never understood how people can consume chitlins/chitterlings without a gun to their head.

Back
Top Bottom