What Footlocker / Footaction / Champs still have Flightposites? and, they been marked down 2...?

I wanted to pick up some FPs with the F&F this week, so... What Footlocker / Footaction / Champs still have Flightposites? and, what have they been markeddown? thanks in advance. J.

I was at footaction tonight and was told the all black fp1s are down to $90 and the gold and eggplant are still at $180 (which i don't believe). i tried tohave them locate a few pairs in my size but they had no idea how to search nationwide.

WELL IF YOURE LOOKING FOR EGGPLANTS AND ARE A SIZE 11...I HAVE THEM FORSALE CHECK OUT THE SIG...I CAN LOWERTHE PRICE TOO! LOL

the blk one has came out for like a year now?
too hard to find them now...
luckily picked up my pair with 100 shipped on ebay awhile back, satisfy with the price, not too low, but it is ok.

i ended up picking up two pairs of 11.5s with the F&F for $62 each. the eggplants and gold fp1s are still $180 (for reasons beyond me) J.

i'm heading to footlocker tonight...anyone know if the gold or eggplant have been marked down?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Why won't you just call and ask...?
because that would be toooo hard to do
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jer23

i ended up picking up two pairs of 11.5s with the F&F for $62 each. the eggplants and gold fp1s are still $180 (for reasons beyond me) J.

i wish you had got a sz 11 too......... would you be able to get a sku# for the blacks?

I still have yet to get the eggplant, picked up the gold, silver and black though.

Waiting on a good deal

dont see them at local footlocker but others stores around here got flightposites for $100

to answer the 'why don't I call?' question, the simple answer is, some stores mark stuff down far more frequently than others (especially stuffthat has been around for 6 months plus) and the price when someone checks in the computer ($160 still for FP gold and eggplant) may be $60-100 more thanthey've been marked down to in certain stores.....so, i'm still looking for gold and eggplant FPs. If they're marked down to $110 or less in anystores, this is what i'd like to know. with the 30% they'd be just around $75 which is the price I want to pay.

Back
Top Bottom