What generally accepted to be hot celebrity does nothing for you?

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

i like her, who is she?
http://niketalk.com/topic/329560/Kate-Upton-SI-Swimsuit-2012-cover-bombshellKate Upton SI Swimsuit 2012 cover bombshell

meh
indifferent.gif
@ meagan good. 
ooooooo, THATS her, she is overrated, but shes gorgeous to me, but Meagan Good does NOTHING for you? 

i love meagan good with every simp bone in my body
someone else said she does nothing for them
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

Bradley Cooper. still don't understand how he won sexiest man alive
yea, i was going to leave the dudes alone because all of them do nothing for me, but when i heard that i was outdone, its official proof that there is a strong love for the average looking man

Sky Diggins is cute to me not hot i seen her in person my younger brother go to ND i think that she is cute but not sexy or hott ESPN hype her up pretty good its a ton of women out here that are cute, hott, or sexy you know but i think Skylar is cute not hott

Beyonce. not because she isn't very attractive, probably because of over-exposure

I love me some Mila Kunis, flat ++% and all

Originally Posted by crowelliowa34

Sky Diggins is cute to me not hot i seen her in person my younger brother go to ND i think that she is cute but not sexy or hott ESPN hype her up pretty good its a ton of women out here that are cute, hott, or sexy you know but i think Skylar is cute not hott

.   <--- That, my friend, is known as a period, or full stop. Please familiarize yourself with it. 
30t6p3b.gif

I flat out would NOT smash Eva Mendez. She's extra meh to me.

I'll put my flamesuit on for this one... I think NT overrates Zoe Saldana.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

Bradley Cooper. still don't understand how he won sexiest man alive
yea, i was going to leave the dudes alone because all of them do nothing for me, but when i heard that i was outdone, its official proof that there is a strong love for the average looking man
Its all about fame, Bradley has been out since alias, no one was saying he was good looking till he made it big.
They called gaby sidibe beautiful, they would  never have said that if precious was not successful.
Same thing goes for the stars of slumdog millionaire. hype

roll.gif

looking through this thread I see as a whole NT thinks that..

Hallie Berry

Beyonce

Rihanna

Adriana Lima

Eva Mendez

Jessica Alba

Amber Rose

Scarlet Johanson

Eva Longoria

Angelina Jolie

Zoe Saldana

Megan Good

Lauren London

Skylar Diggins

Paula Patton 

Taylor Swift

Alicia Keys

and Hayden Panettiere.... dont "do" anything for them.. 
roll.gif

Post pics of your girls

I can't believe dudes are downing on Eva Mendez and Paula Patton. Rihanna, I could understand. But Eva and Paula? C'mon, you guys.

Jennifer aniston is the only girl posted I can agree with. The girl from twilight never cracks any top 50 hottest list so I don't even consider her an option. People not feeling Eva Mendes is just baffling tho.

*avy check

Listen, we'd all smash every chick mentioned in this thread.
All the title asks was of all the most celebrated beauties, which ones don't you go for?
not whether or not they're ugly, or if you'd smash, or if your girl looks better
I don't know where y'all drawing all these other inferences from...

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

All the title asks was of all the most celebrated beauties, which ones don't you go for?
not whether or not they're ugly, or if you'd smash, or if your girl looks better

NT'ers lack the most basic comprehension skills.

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

Jennifer aniston is the only girl posted I can agree with. The girl from twilight never cracks any top 50 hottest list so I don't even consider her an option. People not feeling Eva Mendes is just baffling tho.

*avy check
tumblr_m012olgDTq1qlt38v.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I'm saying
laugh.gif
. I understand the GIF, but some random dude who still puts Jordans in his avy is calling me Bosh because of my opinion? What?

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Dudes have basically listed every notoriously hot chick of the last decade
laugh.gif
It's no wonder you dudes are losing at life. I would smash every single chick mentioned in here and wouldn't think twice about it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom