What gets weird the more you think about it?

People who are voting for Trump, like they genuinely believe he is a good candidate. Doesn't compute with me.

The fact that we all originally signed up for this website because of our love for sneakers.

How the Mr. Sandman song fits prefectly with Back to the Future and the Halloween series. It really doesn't relate with what Halloween is about but it fits for some reason.

In the movie clueless, Cher falls in love with her step-brother.

Ain't no way in hell I'd do that with a step-anything.

In the movie clueless, Cher falls in love with her step-brother.

Ain't no way in hell I'd do that with a step-anything.

Why not?

If it was a child from a previous relationship, yall are not related.

I dunno man. Just weirds me out. Like I said, I personally couldn't do it. Not knocking it for the next guy.

Wasn't their a nter who was doing that ? Or she just happened to look like his sister .. Baseball .. Mlb network guys make baseball field so weird ..

Last edited:
The acceptance of death being is nobody really knowinevitable.

I hear you, but the truth is adulthood is draining on the mind, body and soul in several ways. I can't imagine keeping up the pace I am at right now until I'm 50, 60 or 70... and that's just to sustain. If I'm fortunate enough to see that age I'll be tired af and ready for an eternal sleep. I've accepted the fact that it can't be that bad if you've lived a fulfilling life and left your mark and impression on the generation succeeding you. Just my morbidly cynical view of the situation. :rolleyes

How people started schmokin bud. What kinda person says, ayo, thay plant right there, lets break it down and schmoke it.

How much trial and error was there untill they actually found marijuana.

Back
Top Bottom