What grade do you give your life right now? Vol. My Life took a dip...

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

C

Im not doing bad, but I can do way better.
grin.gif

Pretty much. Recent events say I'm on my way to a B+ though.

average, maybe a C.

but on the real, A+. i got my family, food on the table, clothes on my back, and roof over my head in a pretty save environment. Thanks, God..

Like B+ or A-
I say that cause things can always get better but for now things are good.

Positives:
-Grades are looking good
-I actually have some Electrical Engineering friends
-I'm not in the Army anymore
-I'm in the Pacific Northwest

Negatives:
-School sucks up all my time including weekends (weekends I do homework from 10am - 12pm to about 11pm)
-INS (see above)
-My engineering friends are all under 21
-I've only gone fishing once this year
-I've only done one weekend of hunting in 6 years
-The VA (if you're ex-military you know what I'm talking about)

I give it a D.
Would like to do more fishing and hunting, and would like some free time to do something that isn't math. On the bright side I'm not puking over theside of a HUMVEE.

B-

The girl I was talkin to at the beginning of the school year just passes me up without sayin anything.

Only bad thing

Originally Posted by Juice2352

C...would be higher if it weren't for a recent loss in the family. RIP primo.

I feel u homie, lost my grandmother not too long ago. feeling like an C ... due to girl problems.

• [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Just broke up w. my chick and my ({}) level is low[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]schools good[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]getting a new whip in a week[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]bday weekend[/color]
    eek.gif
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]miami in july[/color]
    eek.gif
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]summer time, 2 jobs, making $$$[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]been in the gym, people been noticing[/color]
  • [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]met some girls who went outta their way to hit me up
    [/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]besides it gonna b a drought for a min i'm gonna say my life is a B-[/color]

D+ cus I feel solo. My best homey and my best homegirl who are both really close to me started messing around a few weeks ago and it puts me in a real akwardposition and I feel left out. Not cus of the physical aspect cus me and her mess around from time to time but I feel they have a connection together that'scloser than mine and I feel left out. It sucks but I'm glad to see them happy together even though both won't admit its way more than sex between them.And in a week I gotta start picking up trash every weekend.

D+ cus I feel solo. My best homey and my best homegirl who are both really close to me started messing around a few weeks ago and it puts me in a real akwardposition and I feel left out. Not cus of the physical aspect cus me and her mess around from time to time but I feel they have a connection together that'scloser than mine and I feel left out. It sucks but I'm glad to see them happy together even though both won't admit its way more than sex between them.And in a week I gotta start picking up trash every weekend.

b+

+summers startin soon
+school about to end
+bout to get a car

-SATs
-finals
-bout to lose girl im tryna go for
frown.gif

maybe C+

+got decent grades last semester
+have money in the bank and food in the fridge
+chill with good people

-im not smashing
-no girl
-boredom

C+

Negatives

- I completely lost faith in my religon
- I'm starting to question gods existance
- I'm a college dropout
- my foot keeps getting messed up in Footy

Positives
- Manchester United won the league for the third year in a row, and they might win the Champions League for the 2nd time in a row
pimp.gif

- I got an ill job that pays me 13.20 an hour
pimp.gif

- I'm about to cut off this broad that I'm dealing with
pimp.gif

- I got the Bravo torro DMP and the Nubucks a week early
pimp.gif

- I'm almost done with my beat tape
- I'm getting close to my BMW!! I got 2 shoe boxes filled with gwop for that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- I'm going to end my summer out buy paying my Fam/summer home in Turkiye (Turkey) a visit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom