What happened to Chris Wilcox?

did he get injured or get tossed? I couldn't watch the game but he's not playing much so i just wanted to know. Thanks.

Seattle needs to ship about 85% of their roster outa town
Low blow bro. They're about to ship 100% of the team to OKC.
tired.gif

Wilcox is having a great season, though he might have fallen off some since early in the season (haven't watched the Sonics for a couple months). He wascleaning up everything inside and finishing the break with authority. He made a decent bid for the ASG, though him not getting selected might be part of thereason for his drop off. Maybe he was playing for the glory rather than to win.

^ Thanks. That's all i wanted to know. Yeah, i'm having a fantasy nightmare because i played wilcox instead of KMart. I need to secure a bye for theplayoffs. 800 dollars on the line.
mad.gif

Chris Wilcox is one of the better Centers in the League, if he was on a good team needing a good big man, oh lord.

He twisted an ankle early in the game.
Not even close. Sprained pinky.
Chris Wilcox is one of the better Centers in the League, if he was on a good team needing a good big man, oh lord.
Chris Wilcox is to center as Gilbert Arenas is to point guard.

Anyway, he's not even close to a bum.

Chris Wilcox is to center as Gilbert Arenas is to point guard.

Are you saying that Chris Wilcox is a Center in a PF body? I've had a long day in class and my brains dead.
laugh.gif

Regardless of whatever position you want to characterize him as, he's still damn good.

thats funny I was wondering about that dude today while watching the clips game, didnt they draft him?

Wilcox on a good team would be serious trouble for opponents. He's wasting away on terrible teams. The Sonics will ship everyone on the roster exceptDurant, Green and Collison within the next two seasons.

Back
Top Bottom