What happened to the Derek Hagan hype??

according to A LOT of yall, he was the best WR in the country and shoulda been the 1st reciever taken off the board.. Career totals.. 53 receptions 645 yards 3tubs.. = |

Dropsies
laugh.gif

hitting 217 and being put on the dl for a "hamstring injury"

oh wait i forgot, comeback player of the year!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

hitting 217 and being put on the dl for a "hamstring injury"

oh wait i forgot, comeback player of the year!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
To be fair, he really was hurt and playing through it...

LOL your a joke.. why dont you talk about that in the ANDRUW JONES THREAD.. that would be much more logical.. smh @ salty trolls

Originally Posted by thetruth03

LOL your a joke.. why dont you talk about that in the ANDRUW JONES THREAD.. that would be much more logical.. smh @ salty trolls

like this isnt a troll thread.
laugh.gif

man honestly, i completely forgot about derek hagan.. i was watching the giants preseason game last night and saw him out there looking lost.. I'd giveanybody on this website 1000 dollars if you can find me mention derek hagans name in the past 3 years.. Your trying too hard bruh.. go kick rocks

Any OG's remember that calvin johnson vs derek hagan thread about 4 years back??

Im an ASU guy, and dude never had the speed or toughness, but he did have the hands. keyword = did

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Any OG's remember that calvin johnson vs derek hagan thread about 4 years back??

Im an ASU guy, and dude never had the speed or toughness, but he did have the hands. keyword = did

roll.gif

i still remember the calvin johnson vs dwayne jarrett comparisons years ago on here,

derek hagan though?!?!?!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

i still remember the calvin johnson vs dwayne jarrett comparisons years ago on here,

derek hagan though?!?!?!
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I remember the Jarrett ones..but Hagan I forgot about buddy 2 yearsago.

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

wait we had a CJ VS jarrett comparison on here?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom