What happened to the Nter who outed his boy for being a bum on his sofa? Topic of the Decade!

roll.gif
Anyone else remember when the Nter posted pics of his friend sleeping onhis moms couch and he asked for advice on how to get him out the house? Funniest #%%@ I have seen on NT. Anyone have a link to that post, I need a good laughright now.

^ yes it did and we really need someone to post a link to it..... search option ftl

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Wow! That happened!? That's messed up.

you must be that oblivious guest who never realizes he has out outstayed his welcome

Not to threadjack, but this post reminds me of that other thread where OP asked if he should carry his 220 lb plus cousin into his house or leave him in thecar wasted.
Dude left him in the car
roll.gif
and provided pics.

is that where he posted a pic of dude sleep on the couch w/ a scooby doo blankee?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Not to threadjack, but this post reminds me of that other thread where OP asked if he should carry his 220 lb plus cousin into his house or leave him in the car wasted.
Dude left him in the car
roll.gif
and provided pics.
Homeboy woke up and didn't know where the night went
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not to threadjack, but this post reminds me of that other thread where OP asked if he should carry his 220 lb plus cousin into his house or leave him in the car wasted.
Dude left him in the car
roll.gif
and provided pics.

Thats what NT is all about.

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Dude left him in the car
roll.gif
and provided pics.

LOL
roll.gif

We need the links to both post ASAP! Someone please help us out lol.

Originally Posted by ape

you must be that oblivious guest who never realizes he has out outstayed his welcome

to: ape
subject: Hello

blacklion23
122 Kudos
"I went back to a thread and read your little post that I guess you thought was funny. I have my own house with a wife and 3 kids that I proudly take careof. F___ boy!"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ape

Originally Posted by ape

blacklion23
122 Kudos
"I went back to a thread and read your little post that I guess you thought was funny. I have my own house with a wife and 3 kids that I proudly take care of. F___ boy!"

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by ape

Originally Posted by ape

blacklion23
122 Kudos
"I went back to a thread and read your little post that I guess you thought was funny. I have my own house with a wife and 3 kids that I proudly take care of. F___ boy!"

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Dude left him in the car
roll.gif
and provided pics.

LOL
roll.gif

We need the links to both post ASAP! Someone please help us out lol.
http://niketalk.com/topic/184208
I just searched, "cousin leave in car"
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by MissinPieces

laugh.gif

Around 7am......

Me- YO!!!!! We here cuz, come on....... get up.
Him- *Wakes up, looks around, exist car* Damn, we just leaving?
Me- *chuckle* Naw, we left around 3.
Him-
indifferent.gif
Real talk....what time did we leave?
Me- @ 3
laugh.gif

Him- Did you really leave me in the car? (repeat about 10x)
Me-
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

29ehxs6.jpg

1zeihkh.jpg

Here's a pic from his birthday last year....this type of behavior is nothing new.

157c5ea.jpg

Back
Top Bottom