What hip-hop is missing: Only if they were still together.....Rocafella on Hot 97 from 2001

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I swear Jay stole Young Chris style...

..I can hear it.
I think its one of the more clear signs of biting i've ever seen in hip-hop. I swear by it.

A lot of people say "he or she bit/stole/swagger jacked something"...but Jay's flow DEFINITELY was influenced by Little Chris.
Ya'll dudes some birds. There was never so much as a whisper of Jay stealing Chris' flow until Peedi said it and then you had all kinds of dudes such as yourself coming out talkin bout "yeah I hear it"
eyes.gif
Then when Young Chris himself comes out and says it ain't even like that and they all fed off each other dudes conveniently don't hear that, or don't have anything to say on that. Besides, how silly does it sound to accuse a dude with literally like half a dozen flows or more of stealing a flow. WTH does Jay need to steal Chris's flow for? He used the whisper a few times, big deal.
What!? How you gon' sit here and act like YOU KNOW anything about me? I never looked for Peedi and I never will. I can give a damn what Peedi got to say.

This was a well known topic that was brought up years ago fam, so keep sitting there and tell yourself that you know everything about everybody.

Spoiler [+]
square.gif

..I can hear it.
I think its one of the more clear signs of biting i've ever seen in hip-hop. I swear by it.

A lot of people say "he or she bit/stole/swagger jacked something"...but Jay's flow DEFINITELY was influenced by Little Chris.
Ya'll dudes some birds. There was never so much as a whisper of Jay stealing Chris' flow until Peedi said it and then you had all kinds of dudes such as yourself coming out talkin bout "yeah I hear it"
eyes.gif
Then when Young Chris himself comes out and says it ain't even like that and they all fed off each other dudes conveniently don't hear that, or don't have anything to say on that. Besides, how silly does it sound to accuse a dude with literally like half a dozen flows or more of stealing a flow. WTH does Jay need to steal Chris's flow for? He used the whisper a few times, big deal.

Anyways, I miss these rap assaults on the airways. Especially from the roc
tired.gif

..I can hear it.

eyes.gif

Anyways, I miss these rap assaults on the airways. Especially from the roc
tired.gif

..I can hear it.

eyes.gif
What!? How you gon' sit here and act like YOU KNOW anything about me? I never looked for Peedi and I never will. I can give a damn what Peedi got to say.

This was a well known topic that was brought up years ago fam, so keep sitting there and tell yourself that you know everything about everybody.

Spoiler [+]
square.gif

When did I say I know anything about you other than you flap your wings in way too many posts? Rhetorical question, don't answer that. Ya'll over here speculating on something that's been clarified and not even that serious. Talkin bout "I swear by it" lol. But don't mind me, back to squawking as you were
eyes.gif

..I can hear it.

eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]
square.gif

When did I say I know anything about you other than you flap your wings in way too many posts? Rhetorical question, don't answer that. Ya'll over here speculating on something that's been clarified and not even that serious. Talkin bout "I swear by it" lol. But don't mind me, back to squawking as you were
eyes.gif

"Man Im PISSED about this block and a half....I dont that #$!*@! take the block to the stash, all that %$#*@ had to do was walk a block and a half" Beans

"Listen, you had to leave him" Freeway I think

So many quotables, them just some me and my boys have been saying since 01

"Man Im PISSED about this block and a half....I dont that #$!*@! take the block to the stash, all that %$#*@ had to do was walk a block and a half" Beans

"Listen, you had to leave him" Freeway I think

So many quotables, them just some me and my boys have been saying since 01

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Wasn't this on hot 97 too?
That's from the other Hot 97 State Property session (no bleek/jay) where they went at Nas & D-Block...

And, imho, it's a better session than the the one OP is talking about.

Chris, Freeway & Oschino over the "Jigga That +$$%+" beat & Sparks, Neef, & Freeway over "Roc The Mic" >>>> *
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Wasn't this on hot 97 too?
That's from the other Hot 97 State Property session (no bleek/jay) where they went at Nas & D-Block...

And, imho, it's a better session than the the one OP is talking about.

Chris, Freeway & Oschino over the "Jigga That +$$%+" beat & Sparks, Neef, & Freeway over "Roc The Mic" >>>> *
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Yo I love this +%@%

Beans on Special Delivery
eek.gif

Freeway on Yeah Yeah You Know It
Oschino on Kick In The Door goes IN
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Highly appreciated
pimp.gif

"you let the latest movie edit ya life / I keep the latest uzi lead and a pipe"
sick.gif

"J-A-D-A put ya life on pause no replay"

My man went HAM on this, guess that's why he feel's Jay owes him at least some sort of gratitude

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Yo I love this +%@%

Beans on Special Delivery
eek.gif

Freeway on Yeah Yeah You Know It
Oschino on Kick In The Door goes IN
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Highly appreciated
pimp.gif

"you let the latest movie edit ya life / I keep the latest uzi lead and a pipe"
sick.gif

"J-A-D-A put ya life on pause no replay"

My man went HAM on this, guess that's why he feel's Jay owes him at least some sort of gratitude

I know I'm not the only one who thought Oschino was gonna take the rap game by storm.
"Teacher fronted said I'll amount to nothing

Use to come into class drunk with a thousand duckets

Use to fight bigger kids just swinging and ducking

Use to argue with the cops with my mink unbutton"
eek.gif
x
smokin.gif

I know I'm not the only one who thought Oschino was gonna take the rap game by storm.

eek.gif
x
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by yvespo3

eek.gif
x
smokin.gif
Yeah dude killed it for the most part.  Other than the part where he wanted to rap about jail for like 20 minutes.  Kinda killed the mood a little bit.

I been listening to this session all week.  Def appreciated other than that wack dude money bags.  

"F cops, kick an alias, it aint my name really
Whole team rebellious when im too high i shoot silly"
Free!  

Originally Posted by yvespo3

eek.gif
x
smokin.gif
Yeah dude killed it for the most part.  Other than the part where he wanted to rap about jail for like 20 minutes.  Kinda killed the mood a little bit.

I been listening to this session all week.  Def appreciated other than that wack dude money bags.  

"F cops, kick an alias, it aint my name really
Whole team rebellious when im too high i shoot silly"
Free!  

Back
Top Bottom