What hobby or skill should i pick up/learn? (edited)

I don't know, but I want to learn the guitar.
pimp.gif

Seems daunting though.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

C'mon man... You wont really learn anything simply because someone suggested it to you. It has to come from within...

real life...
if it came within i would sit on the couch all day and watch tv 
laugh.gif

I suggest something creative. I enjoy building model cars and painting them but there are tons of other things to project your vision on!

i suggest you check out khanacademy.com. free classes on everything you would want to know.

ive always been interested in carpentry. maybe make something? buy some supplies and some tools and make a chair/table. something you could use in the future

Learning an instrument or taking up photography is a cool hobby. Photography can get you out of the house and shoot various subjects. Nature, landscapes, night photography, etc. Just learning about different techniques alone is a hobby. Theirs tons of stuff to learn.

Cooking is good, not sure how much your appetite will be affected with all the chemo and other stuff, effects everyone different. But anything that releases serotonin as the end result is good, there are other activities that do this too, just can't mention them on NT. I also like to gamble as well, money won always feels better than money earned.
grin.gif

Hunting!!!

I got into it a few years ago and i love it....though it might be a pricey for beginners

i mainly hunt waterfowl

Back
Top Bottom