What hoodys you rocking this Fall / Winter ? Official Hoody thread 09

if you're going to cop some american apparrel joints, you might as well get the 3 packs off eBay for $65 shipped...

and i saw that lower east side hoody, pass after seeing pics from dr jays, seems like one of those joints you'd order and then wear and be like "damnthat jacket looks so much better online..."

4472967.jpg

Originally Posted by rocman23

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

5367917684.jpg

I live in florida though so Ill barely use it. Lets your headphones go through the inside of the pocket too.
do they have this in black, its pretty dope
Dont think so. I got it at an outlet on clearance for like 24 dollars.

Found this on ebay but seems the same color even though the auction says "black"

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-N...arel?hash=item3a53ca273d

Its not a heavy jacket though, its very light.

I got the Grey North face due to that very picture from Dr Jays.

Got that and North face Sweatpants from Eastbay after the code, free 3day shipping and bing money.

41.00 total to my card.

Not bad IMO.

Like everybody else said. The North Face one is fuego! Still going to be rocking the Champ hoodies and maybe some Gap and Polo when I get money.
frown.gif

all jordan gear sucks minus the shorts.

but im going to be polo down most likley and the basic LRG joints since i cant find my champs in red or purple , or blue online.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

if you're going to cop some american apparrel joints, you might as well get the 3 packs off eBay for $65 shipped...

and i saw that lower east side hoody, pass after seeing pics from dr jays, seems like one of those joints you'd order and then wear and be like "damn that jacket looks so much better online..."

4472967.jpg

sick.gif

that looks too tight on him

Originally Posted by bonafide125

What are you guys paying for Champion Hoodys?

I heard they have em on sale around NYC for 2 for 30 in like Jimmy Jazz... I need to go out and cop some... Maybe ninjahood knows better spots
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom