what if all black americans migrated to africa

If I'm white mutt, do I get to pick any European country? If so Netherlands here I come
pimp.gif
Or if I'm limited to my background, I'd take Sweden. They have a high quality of life, especially for women.

If I'm white mutt, do I get to pick any European country? If so Netherlands here I come
pimp.gif
Or if I'm limited to my background, I'd take Sweden. They have a high quality of life, especially for women.

Why does this idea sound so familiar? Or that's right....

li-lgflag.gif

cole_liberia_1.jpg

Edit:

I see Dirty aka the man in the black pajamas is creeping in the tree line. Later dudes!

Why does this idea sound so familiar? Or that's right....

li-lgflag.gif

cole_liberia_1.jpg

Edit:

I see Dirty aka the man in the black pajamas is creeping in the tree line. Later dudes!

Originally Posted by Theta

lmao @ you thinking america's top talent is composed of blacks. blacks are only dominant at things that dont really matter (ie sports, rap music). Everything else is dominated by white people.

so in short - nothing would really change. crime would probably tank due to less concentration in ghettos and less fuel for the race wars in the hood.
ruh roh

lmao @ you thinking america's top talent is composed of blacks. blacks are only dominant at things that dont really matter (ie sports, rap music). Everything else is dominated by white people.

so in short - nothing would really change. crime would probably tank due to less concentration in ghettos and less fuel for the race wars in the hood.
ruh roh

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

ruh roh
   Damn
  smh

ruh roh
   Damn
  smh

Originally Posted by dwells4life

"I have no desire to take all black people back to Africa; there are blacks who are no good here and will likewise be no good there." - Marcus Garvey 

great find

Originally Posted by dwells4life

"I have no desire to take all black people back to Africa; there are blacks who are no good here and will likewise be no good there." - Marcus Garvey 

great find

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

ruh roh
   Damn
  smh
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

conanshootout.gif

ruh roh
   Damn
  smh
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

conanshootout.gif

ruh roh
   Damn
  smh

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

I see were this thread is going so on that note am out 

ruh roh
   Damn
  smh

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

I see were this thread is going so on that note am out 

Back
Top Bottom