What if your wife asked you to get a Male Vasectomy...

Heck' no!

mad.gif

I'd get it done after just one kid.

In four different places.

The only reason why I'm not snipped right now is the possibility of my future wife being completely opposed to adoption.

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

In almost every state they wont give you one if you have no kids or less than 3.

???

Verification anyone?
No it's totally up to the doctor and patient. The doctor will advise against it if you don't have any kids or are really young. But it's not a state law.A vasectomy is reversible but not always successful. 

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

In almost every state they wont give you one if you have no kids or less than 3.

???

Verification anyone?

I don't know if that's true in California. Everyone i know that had the procedure done has at the most 2 kids.

scott.png

When I said I wanted to have kids and you said you wanted me to have a vasectomy, what did I do? And then when you said that you might want to have kids and I wasn't so sure, who had the vasectomy reversed? And then when you said you definitely didn't want to have kids, who had it reversed back? Snip, snap, snip, snap, snip, snap. I did. You have no idea the physical toll that 3 vasectomies have on a person.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

i've actually considered this on my own. I don't really want kids, and if i did i would not have an issue with adoption

this

seriously, you guys must think it's the dark ages, it's called a Vasectomy, not Castration.

maybe you should wiki the procedure before you decide. or maybe do us a favor cuz you apparently are just gonna breed some ******ed morons anyway, and the world needs more of those...

Just had it done. Took 9 minutes. the worst part was the laser...I realized that the smell was me burning.

no pain, easy and done.

and I am in the OP's scenario...married, 4 kids and not having any more. no brainer. not going to make my wife go through a surgical procedure...that makes ZERO sense.

x

Originally Posted by HOVKid

What do you mean if she asked me to get a "male" vasectamy?
If she asked me to get a female vasectimy I would be very upset.  I mean....that is my wife and she thinks I have a vagina?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my kind of dumb humor

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

When I said I wanted to have kids and you said you wantedme to have a vasectomy, what did I do? And then when you said that youmight want to have kids and I wasn't so sure, who had the vasectomyreversed? And then when you said you definitely didn't want to havekids, who had it reversed back? Snip, snap, snip, snap, snip, snap. Idid. You have no idea the physical toll that 3 vasectomies have on aperson.

24wyf4k.gif

eek.gif
Why would you detach your manhood.

14kw7r7.gif

10ic46o.gif

I wouldn't do it.
just found this animated video link.
http://video.about.com/contraception/Vasectomy.htm

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You obviously think the answer should be YES just by the way you formulated the question

Beautiful kids
Love her to death
All you ever asked for

The answer is NO. Anything can happen and you might want to have kids again. Answer is NO.

That is the joy of being a man. Your seed doesn't have a limit. You don't have an internal clock. NO NO and NO. I would not. Loving her means nothing to this decision.

Don't listen to this clown. 

Male Vasectomy > Women's tubes tied/ unnecessary birth control
Vasectomies aren't bad at all.  My uncle got it done with his first marriage and got it reversed to have kids in his second marriage.  Not a big deal.  

Originally Posted by isu42

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You obviously think the answer should be YES just by the way you formulated the question

Beautiful kids
Love her to death
All you ever asked for

The answer is NO. Anything can happen and you might want to have kids again. Answer is NO.

That is the joy of being a man. Your seed doesn't have a limit. You don't have an internal clock. NO NO and NO. I would not. Loving her means nothing to this decision.

Don't listen to this clown. 

Male Vasectomy > Women's tubes tied/ unnecessary birth control
Vasectomies aren't bad at all.  My uncle got it done with his first marriage and got it reversed to have kids in his second marriage.  Not a big deal.  
its only a 70% chance....or somewhere in that ballpark of reversing it

Hell no.

Having her use birth control isn't taking her to do something that requires surgery to undo. If she doesn't want to take birth control for whatever reason, she doesn't have to have a birth control reversal surgery/ She just stops taking them.

And if she doesn't want to use birth control but we didn't want to have kids and didn't want to risk getting pregnant despite pulling out, I'd use a condom the rest of my damn life before I have my stuff intentionally broken.

HELL NO! its like your neutering your dog... you won't be horny anymore and will have no energy.

Originally Posted by SoleEater

HELL NO! its like your neutering your dog... you won't be horny anymore and will have no energy.
laugh.gif

Seriously? There's a lot of crap being spoken in this thread.

IT'S NOT CASTRATION! - which IS what happens when you neuter a dog - they actually remove the testicles - and that causes hormonal changes which calm them down.

All they do is cut the tubes which put sperm into your ejaculate - they just don't get out (and are absorbed as they are most of the time anyway).

Nope. (no DCAllAmerican, manhood front here)

It sounds selfish, but after majority of the girls I've been meeting in this day and age. This is probably one of the few things they have no control over, whatsoever. Besides granted, if things don't worth between me and the first wife. What makes me so sure, a reverse surgery is a guaranteed success for the next one who would come in my life wanting to have my seed?

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Besides granted, if things don't worth between me and the first wife.

Describing her as 'the first wife' probably isn't the best way to ensure that things work.

Back
Top Bottom