What inspires/motivates you?

Pride, being good at basketball, fulfilling my potential, going to the college I want, cars, money, women, the good life, proving people wrong, being self-sufficient instead of having my parents buy me everything, Nissan GTRs, knowing I have the opportunity to do what I love in life and many others don't, people who talk down on me... I could go on and on

Def. my family, my close friends who have my best interests at heart.

Also eventually becoming a clinician and helping people improve their quality of life.

Def. my family, my close friends who have my best interests at heart.

Also eventually becoming a clinician and helping people improve their quality of life.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

nothing underachiever for life

tired.gif

what motivates me...?
seriously...

the fact that i Dont want to go back to how my life was..
cuz i've seen how bad it could have been if i stayed...
so im motivated towards moving forward to better days
and a better life...

what motivates me...?
seriously...

the fact that i Dont want to go back to how my life was..
cuz i've seen how bad it could have been if i stayed...
so im motivated towards moving forward to better days
and a better life...

Achieving financial stability for myself and my future family and also making my parents proud.

Achieving financial stability for myself and my future family and also making my parents proud.

-workout videos

-mediocrity around me

-the possibility of being successful is there. so lets get it.

-knowing that there is billions of people in the world. means that ANYTHING is possible.

-love

-the fear of the world/society crumbling. have to get ready and be in that 10% that can survive with $$$

-workout videos

-mediocrity around me

-the possibility of being successful is there. so lets get it.

-knowing that there is billions of people in the world. means that ANYTHING is possible.

-love

-the fear of the world/society crumbling. have to get ready and be in that 10% that can survive with $$$

Back
Top Bottom