what is a film or television quote that can make someone become your friend immediately if they get

“I can feel it...down in my plums”

“THRUSTING DOWN ON DONNA”

“I like your muscle shirt”

“Woo...woo...woo”

latest

"DIS FINNA BE A BREEZE!"
"Who made you like this?"
"I ain't NEVA seen you act like this"
"You acting tooootally different"

Not a movie or TV show, but if you find HaHa Davis funny like I do, we homies.

Pretty much anything from Friday & House Party trilogies.

“Laser” “Hot Magma” - Austin Powers

Anything from the Dave Chapelle show

All I can think of @ da moment. I’m sure there’s countless more.

“...and on that bombshell...”
“LeeluDallasMultipass”
“Rubyy.....Rruuubbyyyy!!”
“He/she done R-U-N-O-F-T”
“Dogs and cats living together..”

"Samson! It's Shelia, mama fell..." -halfbaked
"gimme a pound of your sweetest cheeba"

Bruh if you say this around me, imma be giggling for at least 20 minuets!

“Emergency line coming through...”
“Shut up, *****!” :rofl:
Dave’s reaction :rofl:

HAM....NO BURGER!

Got blunt got weed

Or any quote from Coming to America

*true story*
One night got really high and set out a plan to go to as many mcdonalds as I could and ask for a "Big Mic". I wanted to see if anyone would know what I was talking about. I went to two different restaurants and both of tthem just gave me a regular big Mac. Then finally I rolled up to this spot in the suburbs. This white dude named Chaz went to take my order and of course I told him I wanted a "Big Mic". He took my money and shortly after he handed me my bag and gave me a head nod. I then immediately went to the whip and opened up the box. And what did I see....YUP! Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, but the bun DIDNT HAVE SESAME SEEDS! I'm tripping out by then bc I really didn't think the white guy would get it. I went back in and chopped it up with him and we been cool ever since. Crazy bc dude was working at mcdonalds less than 10 years ago, now he makes like 300k a year.

"You can have any brew you want as long as it's a corona" -Dom Toretto

"Dude, I almost had you" - Brian Spilner

"You almost had me? You never had me! You never had your car! Granny shiftin', not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didnt blow the welds on the intake. Almost had me? Now me and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the block, and replace the piston rings you fried! Ask any racer, any real racer, it don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning." - Dom T.

Any Fast and The Furious line and we're cool :smh: :rofl: :nthat:

"You can have any brew you want as long as it's a corona" -Dom Toretto

"Dude, I almost had you" - Brian Spilner

"You almost had me? You never had me! You never had your car! Granny shiftin', not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didnt blow the welds on the intake. Almost had me? Now me and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the block, and replace the piston rings you fried! Ask any racer, any real racer, it don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning." - Dom T.

Any Fast and The Furious line and we're cool :smh: :rofl: :nthat:

The first movie had the most memorable quotes. Especially with the fox Jordana Brewster in her prime. :pimp:

Reactions: Ube
If I posted in here before, I don't remember, how did I miss this

Off top, anything from the Boondocks, Chappelle's Show, or Pulp Fiction, particularly the gentleman in my avy

If I posted in here before, I don't remember, how did I miss this

Off top, anything from the Boondocks, Chappelle's Show, or Pulp Fiction, particularly the gentleman in my avy

winston wolf is a legend!

"Thing about the old days, they the old days"
"Lesson number two: Don't get high on your own supply."
"I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next"
"Bevo Latti, got more head then he got body"
"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Whose car we taking?"

“im dale but you have to call me dragon”

“Maybe someday we could become friends. Friends who ride majestic, translucent steeds, shooting flaming arrows across the bridge of Hemdale”

Back
Top Bottom