What is a rap line or word that you have never understood?

^^^^ That was a shot at Banks, there was a rumor that he left his second album in some broad's car, that advance album that leaked in 05 called the'big withdraw'

"You be aight, like blood money in a pimp's cum" - Nas

that line been @@!%$@+ with me for the longest, and i get a different interpretation from damn near everybody when we talk about it.

Originally Posted by SEMLOH M

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Lil Wayne' - Go DJ

Ya B' present wit the music blastin'
and she keep askin' 'How its you if its plastic?'

I never got this #%%%
nerd.gif
you hella dumb
tired.gif

how you rush 'spots' but dont know the basics about guns..

lil _'s i swear
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

In "Excuse me miss" when Jay says "You gotta have them Scooby Do's" %#$ ARE SCOBBY DO's????????????????????????????

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

when lil boosie said "red light, green light, yellow light, get it man? "

I really don't get it

"I'm the hemi man, Red light, Green light, yellow light, get it man? "

He has a red charger, green one and a yellow one. Looks like a stoplight. Plus it plays off of the whole car analogy

happy.gif
Damn Boosie is a Beast.
pimp.gif
tired.gif

Sarcasm ?

Originally Posted by 18th letter

this kid used to sing this line everyday in my economics class and i never understood what it meant

It's not the money it's the principal/ What kind of student makes more money than the principal
and I never made the honor roll/ but I stood in the lunch line with the honor roll

its probably really simple...

a roll is a baked bread good...

so the lin eis stating he never got good grades in school.. but he got his bread

Originally Posted by jeyel

lupe - " i am white people's kool-aid "

sounds good but i dont know what that really means
laugh.gif

that line means he isnt sweet...

think about it.. he says theres nothing sweet i am white peoples kool aid...

its a streotype that white people dont put much sugar in there kool aid

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

laugh.gif

I thought he meant kool-aid= cool-aid he helps them feel cool
he's there aid because a alot of white ppl listen to lupe and i guess they feel cool now
also he has a album called the COOL

im white if that matters

j/p

"first and fifteen Bear arms like Lebat Blue" - Lupe Fiasco
"Like a broke stock broker and a sidewalk
Y'all dudes ain't fly as me" - Lupe Fiasco

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

In "Excuse me miss" when Jay says "You gotta have them Scooby Do's" %#$ ARE SCOBBY DO's????????????????????????????

laugh.gif
, like the guy above said . . they're shoes . . i think he even says those are shoes by the way . .

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

laugh.gif

great explanation..

didnt know white folks don't like that much sugar.. didnt even know they like kool-aid. thought they liked juice.
laugh.gif

in the end of that fabolous/rihanna song where fab is like "and now you know why fabolous is spelled like that"

i never got that

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by sheardiboy

" Thats like leaving your whole career in some +*!+* car, no sublime, you know who you are"
-Joe budden

The urban legend goes like this: Lloyd Banks left an early version of his sophmore album "The Big Withdrawl" in some groupies car.
Needless to say, The groupie leaked it way early...He had to record a whole new album, Which ended up being that Rotten Apple shh.

you hella dumb
tired.gif

how you rush 'spots' but dont know the basics about guns..

lil _'s i swear
eyes.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I aint even know he was talking about banks
laugh.gif
thats funny

worldbeefreeg wrote:

laugh.gif
, like the guy above said . . they're shoes . . i think he even says those are shoes by the way . .

(Jay-Z) "You gotta throw on some some Scooby Do's...Those are shoes by the way..." (Jay-Z)

I reallay don't understand anything camp lo was talking about. i think diamond heists most of the time. black connection is that joint though.

Originally Posted by DJ236

worldbeefreeg wrote:

laugh.gif

(Jay-Z) "You gotta throw on some some Scooby Do's...Those are shoes by the way..." (Jay-Z)

ive always assumed hov is talkin about hush puppy brand shoes.

i give rappers a lot more credit than i think they should get lol ... i interpret statements to mean some off the wall things but if the rapper actually meantthem, they would be spitting straight fire ... ill post some examples when i hear them on the ride home

I never got this #%%%
yeah its shoot, and yeah hes talkin about a gun most likely with plastic parts ... but i always thought it could mean the subwoofer bumpin soundslike gun shots with the whole music blastin line in front ... like %@%!% so dumb she thinks the sub is shootin

Code:
Im a Canibus fan, but this is inexcusable unless im missing something.
What I say vibrates no less than 9 ways
South, South East, West, south west, east
North, North east, North west
And the black and white images fade
to great sound waves
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by duckfan35

"Don't watch me watch TV" - Juelz Santana

please explain

sometimes he says "Don't watch me watch TV. This is pay-per-view"

i guess he's saying other rappers are just regular old whack free TV and he's PPV. you gotta pay to see him. i just alway found that line mad funny

i give rappers a lot more credit than i think they should get lol ... i interpret statements to mean some off the wall things but if the rapper actually meantthem, they would be spitting straight fire ... ill post some examples when i hear them on the ride home

I never got this #%%%
yeah its shoot, and yeah hes talkin about a gun most likely with plastic parts ... but i always thought it could mean the subwoofer bumpin sounds like gunshots with the whole music blastin line in front ... like %@%!% so dumb she thinks the sub is shootin

hes atalking about a glock some glocks are plastic

Back
Top Bottom