What is going on in these pictures? VERY GRAPHIC! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Originally Posted by illniche22

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Damn..they boiled him or somethin...he proly was asian before they boiled him..thay proly why no blood
sick.gif
sick.gif

%^#% is that supposed to mean?
And learn how to speak english properly if you're gonna try to make a joke.
Well excuse me...i didn't know you had a degree in English...but I bet you don't have a degree in Pathology either now do you?..
because if you did you would know that when you die the pigmentation in human flesh gets darker due to the setting of the blood in the body...that's why you see barely any blood
but even in that case you should still see a lot of blood especially once the skin is broken...
now to the boiling part...take a look at the bones especially in the pelvic area look at the cartilage it should be white but in this case its has sort of a yellow color due to a high body temperature...if you think about it, its kind of like boiling a turkey ..the color changes due to the temperature in the body bringing the impurities out through the pores of the skin in this case the impurities being the blood and bodily fluids but since it would take days to thoroughly cook a mass of that size most of the blood and bodily fluids are literally cooked to the walls of the man in the picture so to speak...which in return makes the pigmentation of the skin darker..looking as if the man was black which he could very well be but im saying really look at the skin color and then factor in the features as well...Im not making any jokes im just stating my opinion...You can proceed to fall back now...
Nah homie what I'm saying is why did you say "he was probably asian before they boiled him that's why he had no blood"
What kind of statement is that?

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

i hear human meat is the best tasting meat there is cause of the things we eat...
Not true. Animals don't like the taste of our flesh because we don't have enough fat.

Lol whut???..... I know plenty of plump juicey ppl that would be super tasty based on your statement.

HEYY!!!

i hear human meat is the best tasting meat there is cause of the things we eat...
Not true. Animals don't like the taste of our flesh because we don't have enough fat.

Lol whut???..... I know plenty of plump juicey ppl that would be super tasty based on your statement.
sick.gif

Damn..they boiled him or somethin...he proly was asian before they boiled him..thay proly why no blood
sick.gif
sick.gif

Well excuse me...i didn't know you had a degree in English...but I bet you don't have a degree in Pathology either now do you?..
because if you did you would know that when you die the pigmentation in human flesh gets darker due to the setting of the blood in the body...that's why you see barely any blood
but even in that case you should still see a lot of blood especially once the skin is broken...
now to the boiling part...take a look at the bones especially in the pelvic area look at the cartilage it should be white but in this case its has sort of a yellow color due to a high body temperature...if you think about it, its kind of like boiling a turkey ..the color changes due to the temperature in the body bringing the impurities out through the pores of the skin in this case the impurities being the blood and bodily fluids but since it would take days to thoroughly cook a mass of that size most of the blood and bodily fluids are literally cooked to the walls of the man in the picture so to speak...which in return makes the pigmentation of the skin darker..looking as if the man was black which he could very well be but im saying really look at the skin color and then factor in the features as well...Im not making any jokes im just stating my opinion...You can proceed to fall back now...
Dude got sonned.

man im not squemish or anything but im not having dudes bones and filleted flesh next to the food that im gonna be eating, i dont care what class im in, wegotta eat before i start takin dues legs apart

sick.gif
sick.gif

Nah homie what I'm saying is why did you say "he was probably asian before they boiled him that's why he had no blood"

You know what my bad... i didnt mean it as if him being asian had anything to do with the lack of blood but what i meant was that him being boiled was thereason why there was not that much blood...but its all love i didnt mean to offend in any way...i just find it funny how people are quick to throw the racecard when someone says something i can see how its taken out of context but ...its merely an observation with no intent to make fun..but anyway no one knowsanything about the pics where they came from who was the man nothing...the people that posted them dont know either they are just making assumptions on whatshappening like its says.. the authorities are trying to find out where the pics came from...im just sayin...

sick.gif
sick.gif

You know what my bad... i didnt mean it as if him being asian had anything to do with the lack of blood but what i meant was that him being boiled was the reason why there was not that much blood...but its all love i didnt mean to offend in any way...i just find it funny how people are quick to throw the race card when someone says something i can see how its taken out of context but ...its merely an observation with no intent to make fun..but anyway no one knows anything about the pics where they came from who was the man nothing...the people that posted them dont know either they are just making assumptions on whats happening like its says.. the authorities are trying to find out where the pics came from...im just sayin...
laugh.gif
Yeah my bad too for overreacting. All good though fam.

I had a translation option, this is what it says:

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Web Exclusive; of cannibalism SCENES ON A BLACK MAN in the 21 century in Asia[/h2]
[h3]The images of crime are disseminated on a site located in Russian Federation:
I have just learned (Info source: http://www.camer.be/index1.php?art=6452) a crime of cannibalism and cannibalism practiced somewhere in Asia on a black man , filmed crime and claimed by its authors.

The African Union should also take up these images ... both countries first world powers, permanent members of the Security Council must take up these images, find hosts and find the culprits and perpetrators and punish them exemplary. Without this, all their talk will be in vain ...[/h3]

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

cannablism has been around for centuries, you may think its disrespectfull but other tribes its a way of honoring them or just a ritual when someone passes
I wan't meaning the whole cannibalism being disrespectful... More so the fact they're cutting him up outside in the bushes.

Human beings in GENERAL have pretty low body fat in comparison to other animals. A shark would rather eat a seal (have blubber) than a human-being.

Back
Top Bottom