This bad boy. Honda Ruckus
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

A buddy of mine just got one a couple months back and I've been itchin to get one for a couple years now.  I just want something easy and convenient that I can take to the beach (about 3 mi. 1 way) since parking is such a B there.

The wife agreed to buy me a watch if she got a raise/promotion and it finally came through last week.  Trying to decide if I want to get something like this...

rmsubssblue508_head.jpg

or just buy a cheaper timepiece and spend the money on a trip to Madrid & Barcelona. decisions decisions.

Definitely do this 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Trust me, you won't give a flying **#+ what time it is when you are living it up in Spain.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

A buddy of mine just got one a couple months back and I've been itchin to get one for a couple years now.  I just want something easy and convenient that I can take to the beach (about 3 mi. 1 way) since parking is such a B there.

The wife agreed to buy me a watch if she got a raise/promotion and it finally came through last week.  Trying to decide if I want to get something like this...

rmsubssblue508_head.jpg

or just buy a cheaper timepiece and spend the money on a trip to Madrid & Barcelona. decisions decisions.

Definitely do this 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Trust me, you won't give a flying **#+ what time it is when you are living it up in Spain.

in no particular order
RRL low straight

lowstraight3%20copy.JPG

Panasonic-GF2-front.jpeg

(purchasing ticket/room this week)

las-vegas-bellagio-fountains.jpg

and maybe a pair of those Warby sunglasses.  Solid frames with polarized lenses for $95 is a great deal.  I really think it's time to upgrade my polarized frogskins (my 3rd pair already).  Can't complain as they were only $40 each time but they are way too flimsy.

Definitely looking forward to the Summer 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

in no particular order
RRL low straight

lowstraight3%20copy.JPG

Panasonic-GF2-front.jpeg

(purchasing ticket/room this week)

las-vegas-bellagio-fountains.jpg

and maybe a pair of those Warby sunglasses.  Solid frames with polarized lenses for $95 is a great deal.  I really think it's time to upgrade my polarized frogskins (my 3rd pair already).  Can't complain as they were only $40 each time but they are way too flimsy.

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Why don't you just use a bicycle?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Why don't you just use a bicycle?

New bumper and paint job for my Honda Civic.  Estimated to be $642.  Gotta be careful in backing out from the parking lot next time.
indifferent.gif

New bumper and paint job for my Honda Civic.  Estimated to be $642.  Gotta be careful in backing out from the parking lot next time.
indifferent.gif

artysm wrote:

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

How do you get them for $40?

Back
Top Bottom