What is the best iPhone case out?

I had the incase slider, loved it but need a change

the lip that covers a screen so the glass never actually sits on the surface is a must and it must work with beats by dre tour headphones!!!

someone put me on a dope case

Last edited:
I had a incase slider for a long time.

Had a Griffin Reveal case that I loved but it got all scratched up.
Right now I'm currently using the Otterbox Reflex series and it works really well. Copped on their website.

i got one of those fake element vapor 4 cases off ebay. thought about getting the real thing, but figured i'd only have the phone for a couple more months since the 5 should be coming out sometime soon hopefully and now that i got it, i'm glad i didn't shell out the money for the real thing. i guess it's a good case, but my beats by dre headphones don't fit into the headphone jack now and you can't take the case off without screwing it off. i was at the gym when i figured out the headphones didn't work with it and the screws to take the case off were at home.

The Lifeproof is pretty good it has a lot of good features while still being slim

Otterbox is always a good case but if "swag" is what your looking for scoop you up one of those new Vans cases ..there pretty dope and have that rubber lip around the screen so its pretty protective obviously i wouldnt recommend going rock climbing in it but its a cool case that gets the job done

Ive had the incase slider for a while also. Been through tons to drops, but when i feel i need of change i just go and buy the same case but different color 
laugh.gif

Best case as in? There's many different aspects that could go into that decision haha

Caseless > _________

Yeah, I need a new case, myself. Something as thin as possible. That VANS case looks nice but it does come off as a bit tacky. :lol:

OtterBox Defender for the 4s has been great for me, I've dropped that thing 3 or 4 times with nothing happening the phone itself

I've had no case the whole time I've had the phone and mine has no scratches so far. Might invest in the lifeproof or outerbox one though.

Definitely Otterbox Commuter series. Only thing is mine is falling apart after having it for roughly 4 months. Other than that i love it

was rocking the white/clear SGP Linear Crystal, but it broke after like 9 months so i just picked up a speck candyshell grip and it's been good for me so far.

Back
Top Bottom