What is the best touch screen phone for AT&T?

I'm looking at the Samsung Eternity. Also, I'm wondering if the phone is worthless without internet access.

I know my dad isn't going to fork out the money for a data plan, and I don't care enough about it to buy it myself.

A little help?
nerd.gif

At&t has a lot of Iphone imitations..... Just get the Iphone and pay the extra bucks

the best touch screen phone out, regardless of carrier, is the iPhone. It just so happens it's on AT&T (or t-mobile)

I cant lie I didnt want the I-Phone b/c I felt like it was all hype, when my phone broke in December I picked it up out of the mere price of $199.99 and Ican't imagine ever going to another phone now. It's just hands down the best phone period IMO

Originally Posted by Shoes N BasketBall

They have more then the iPhone?

oh yeah man...just about every cell phone company is making touch screen phones now...it's hip!
smile.gif

Eternity and Impression are pretty good phones, but who am I kidding, iPhone is the best.

You have AT&T.

9/10 when I see someone else with a touch-screen phone that is not an iphone, they do not have AT&T.

Get the iphone. Not even sure why this question was asked. The other AT&T touchscreen phones are simply inferior.

I got the eternity for xmas from my gf, good phone overrall, its what I wanted.

Both the eternity and impression are good phones, impression has the keyboard also.

$15 data plan on both phones.

Data and text plan plus the google text feature att offers (that is free and counts as texts) is a good combination.

If not an iphone thats the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom