What is the cheapest INTERNET service? VOL: COLLEGE BUDGET

What's the best deal out right now for Internet only?  I'm looking for the best bang for my buck.

I'm not looking for anything blazing, just something decent to surf the Internet, download movies, and stream Netflix. 

What's the best deal out right now for Internet only?  I'm looking for the best bang for my buck.

I'm not looking for anything blazing, just something decent to surf the Internet, download movies, and stream Netflix. 

Originally Posted by BigPlayCJ

Avoid ATT i currently have it. It sucks, YouTube loads slow, speeds top out at 196kbps for megaupload and mediafire. Espn 3 is cool though. Good quality if no one else is on my network. I would switch if charter wasn't so expensive or if food was available in my neighborhood

Well, depends on what kind of speed you have.  I have the elite and I get around 5 Mbps or 600kbps downloads

Youtube doesn't load at your max speed not does megaupload or mediafire.  quiet down.

Originally Posted by BigPlayCJ

Avoid ATT i currently have it. It sucks, YouTube loads slow, speeds top out at 196kbps for megaupload and mediafire. Espn 3 is cool though. Good quality if no one else is on my network. I would switch if charter wasn't so expensive or if food was available in my neighborhood

Well, depends on what kind of speed you have.  I have the elite and I get around 5 Mbps or 600kbps downloads

Youtube doesn't load at your max speed not does megaupload or mediafire.  quiet down.

Back
Top Bottom