what is the craziest thing that happened to you or you have seen while camping out for some jordans

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Wow, it's a lotta dudes from Houston in here.
laugh.gif

Don't think that just because the surrounding of a mall looks nice, acquiring the shoe will be easy.
Some cat at Memorial mall got shot in his leg for the Hares. The Hares!!!
I know a mall that will probably have no or few people there for the SJ, but I ain't telling nobody cause I ain't messing up my chances this year.
roll.gif
tongue.gif

The way you said that makes it sound like you think its acceptable to get shot for a more coveted pair of shoes... i don't know about anyone else but ithink its absolutely crazy that ANYONE would get shot for a pair of shoes... that's just insane. the people that do that obviously have no brain whatsoever

Originally Posted by JWiZz3123

laugh.gif

Don't think that just because the surrounding of a mall looks nice, acquiring the shoe will be easy.
I know a mall that will probably have no or few people there for the SJ, but I ain't telling nobody cause I ain't messing up my chances this year.
roll.gif
tongue.gif

The way you said that makes it sound like you think its acceptable to get shot for a more coveted pair of shoes... i don't know about anyone else but i think its absolutely crazy that ANYONE would get shot for a pair of shoes... that's just insane. the people that do that obviously have no brain whatsoever
No. I've heard of dudes getting robbed for expensive shoes like Yeezys but the Hares retailed for $110. I'm not saying that'sacceptable but it's gotten to the point that it doesn't even make you care anymore.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
tongue.gif

P.M. NAOOOO
i wont tell nobody
tongue.gif

anyways...i dont give a damn tho lol...im goin to BAYBROOK MALL...i dont care who know...imma be the first mofo in that @*@@@

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by seanj4523

I live in houston and when the Jordan Paack 11/12s came out I tried to cop on ebay and order went through then later found out it was cancelled. I went up to my local mall Greenspoint mall and camped out from 12;30am to 8:00 am to find out that the did not have a size 14 out of 5 stores in the mall. I went to baybrook mall and 5 others malls and still no luck. Came back home and tried websites and still no luck. Finally found out about Osneaker.com and bought them for 550 and then had to sell them due to tough times. After this, I got out of the Jordan game but making a comeback 4 the space jams and then im out again.
smh.gif
you went to greenspoint?...%%!@!@ got shot over there for the cool greys a while back....

you was at baybrook? me too
pimp.gif
#$## was crazy over there...got my pack though

my homeboy works at the footlocker at baybrook, asian dude, yeah that where i got my pack, and on friday my black n red 12s! just waiting for the spacejams now

aw greenspoint my aunt stays like 2 streets away i got my some jordunk 3s last summer (im from dallas btw) n some screw tapes from the wreckshop
smile.gif

I almost got jacked on RD for the Flint XIIIs... Was the first person in line then the line blew up quickly and had 60 people outside

They were only letting in 3 at a time i bought my sz 10.5 and i heard some dude say im gonna clap that N____ for his shoes

So i politely asked the associate to put my shoes that i purchased under the counter and i would be back for them in 1 hour

As i walked out everyone was like were yo shoes at what happened? I then said THEY SOLD OUT LOL

I dont care call me a B... But my life wasnt about to end at age 16 for some Kicks

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

I almost got jacked on RD for the Flint XIIIs... Was the first person in line then the line blew up quickly and had 60 people outside

They were only letting in 3 at a time i bought my sz 10.5 and i heard some dude say im gonna clap that N____ for his shoes

So i politely asked the associate to put my shoes that i purchased under the counter and i would be back for them in 1 hour

As i walked out everyone was like were yo shoes at what happened? I then said THEY SOLD OUT LOL

I dont care call me a B... But my life wasnt about to end at age 16 for some Kicks
roll.gif
roll.gif

Survivial skills FTW...

ay you did what ya had to do tho
pimp.gif

real talk, just STAY by a crowd of people after you get your shoes...so theres too many witnesses for a +%+%! to try somethin

3 dudes was following me with my package out the mall, i made a 180 quick and went right back to the FL and chilled
laugh.gif

thats crazy. you cant get jacked shopping online
laugh.gif

Nah man that was smart...

Originally Posted by MrWavez

roll.gif
roll.gif

Survivial skills FTW...

ay you did what ya had to do tho
pimp.gif

real talk, just STAY by a crowd of people after you get your shoes...so theres too many witnesses for a +%+%! to try somethin

3 dudes was following me with my package out the mall, i made a 180 quick and went right back to the FL and chilled
laugh.gif
ha lol u said u went back and chilled lol thats funny cuz im about to do that for the Sjams lol they know the drill at FL..
When they seevme come in they already know lol

The Altitude XIII release, ugh.

Too much to type on here...let's just say "two" lines (VERY dumb mall security), people getting pistol whipped for their money, pattywagon, $200price tag (was told this as I bought the damn sneaker) and cold weather.

Out of the five times I've camped to get a sneaker, this was by far the worst (even more so than the ESPO release).

Craziest I had when I was still collecting was the DMPs....

Drove to the mall the day before, reserved and paid for my size. Woke up the next day around 1PM went to mall and picked them up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Nah man that was smart...

Extremely. Mine happened with the release of the Steel Grey X's back in '05. I didn't have a car back then and for some reason my alarm didn'tgo off in the morning (go figure). My mom wasn't too keen on the thought of me buying Jordans with every check I got, so taking me to go get them was nothigh on her priority list. I called every shoe store in the mall and they all told me they were sold out. I started calling all the Active Athlete's andgot the same thing, except the store on Telephone Road. He told me he had one 10.5, but that he would only hold it for 30 minutes. I had my mom hauling $$%from Missouri City to the store and ran in. Dude reached underneath the register. My face lit up. Paid for them, and dude told me that those were a pair he wassupposed to be holding for another person. I didn't feel bad at all, and the funny part was when I was walking back to my mom's car a dude was walkinginto the store on his cell phone talking about how he had a pair being held for him.
smokin.gif
I guess karma's a motha though, because i wore them to work the next day(Six Flags Astroworld) and it rained like all hell. The park ended up closing early and we had to run out. Needless to say, they got soaked. Made thatscrunching, farting soiund from then on.

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

I live in Long Island sooooo...there was basicly a whole lot of smack talkin goin on @ any and EVERY campout i've ever been to but NOTHING EVER happened!!!

V's, III's, CDP's it's all the same..... I've always seen basicly the same cats @ every campout....ONE group of cats always come straight from the club all types of twisted,

They always scare the pants off of the parents and security guards they're harmless tho!!! One thing is for sure.......I ALWAYS GET MY SIZE 12!!!

what mall do you use? I live on long island too and wear a size 12
nerd.gif

Smithhaven Mall.....It'll def be CRAAAAZZZY THIS YEAR!!!! THATS FOR SURE!!!

NY! We got two main malls, one for the hood dudes and one for the rich white people. no jokes. Every J release, all the stores at the galleria have mad dudeslined up, goin nuts for %+#+. Westchester mall, you get maybe like 6 dudes in line by the time the store opens, and no one shows up more than like an hour orso early. Makes getting %+#+ so much easier. I swear hood dudes are scared of the westchester mall. I still just make my conquests online mostly. The peoplethat always wait with me at the mall always joke about how people r proly at the galleria not gettin pairs and we just stroll in there and pick %+#+ up

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

I live in Long Island sooooo...there was basicly a whole lot of smack talkin goin on @ any and EVERY campout i've ever been to but NOTHING EVER happened!!!

V's, III's, CDP's it's all the same..... I've always seen basicly the same cats @ every campout....ONE group of cats always come straight from the club all types of twisted,

They always scare the pants off of the parents and security guards they're harmless tho!!! One thing is for sure.......I ALWAYS GET MY SIZE 12!!!

what mall do you use? I live on long island too and wear a size 12
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
the only time I've ever "camped" was for the 11/12 cdp at smithaven mall and nothing crazy went down.

Edit:^^Just saw that you camp at smithaven., you going there for the space jams
nerd.gif
. And to the guy talking about westchester and the galleria my boy used totell me the same thing about it being divided and people hardly going to westchester lol.

A place called Iceman here in jacksonville. Were in line for the black and univ blue 5. A guy comes up to the line around 4 am with the citus' on a niceheat fitted and a big chain. An hour later a car with 5 guys pull up jump him take his chain hat shoes and wallet. He came back with the cops around 7am and hehad about 100 stitches in his head.

Originally Posted by jordanb1989

A place called Iceman here in jacksonville. Were in line for the black and univ blue 5. A guy comes up to the line around 4 am with the citus' on a nice heat fitted and a big chain. An hour later a car with 5 guys pull up jump him take his chain hat shoes and wallet. He came back with the cops around 7am and he had about 100 stitches in his head.
Ah man im in Jax too which Iceman?

I saw a dude get jumped from behind at the Galleria when the 11/12 CDP released. The security guards tried to help him but it was too late and the dude gotaway. The Sheik's that was in the same mall refused to sell the 11/12s to anyone but employees. I also remember being in a store that got robbed when theSpace Jams first dropped back in 2000. There was only one employee there was a complete dildo and he was playing around and selling shoes only to a fewfemales. Cats got pissed and went into the back and started stealing the Js and some other types of shoes too. I went back there and started to join in but myconscience kicked in. I wound up getting them from Nike.com. A dude once tried to get me when the Cool Grey XIs came out and I got in his ***.

Back
Top Bottom