What is the difference b/w the "March Madness" jerseys and regular jerseys on Eastbay?

I went on Eastbay today and saw that they had two different versions of the Nike Twill Jersey, one being "March Madness" and the regular ones that are now 20% off. What is the difference between the two because the stock photos are exactly the same.

Eastbay Rep?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I went on Eastbay today and saw that they had two different versions of the Nike Twill Jersey, one being "March Madness" and the regular ones that are now 20% off. What is the difference between the two because the stock photos are exactly the same.
Sorry, I have been off since last Saturday.

I am having someone check our warehouse to see if there are any differences.  I will post an update once I get a reply back.

EastbayRep - Ray

We received the regular jerseys before the March Madness jerseys came in. Our Purchasing Department anticipated that all the new March Madness jerseys were going to be different from the regular ones, so they had set up separate product numbers for them.  Unfortunately, when we received the shipment, we found out that there was no difference between some of the jerseys, so that is why some of the March Madness jerseys look the same as the regular jerseys.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks. I figured the only difference would be the addition of the NCAA patch but apparently it was just a regular jersey.

Actually there was a difference. Whoever is in charge of stock photos on the website just updated them and they have the NCAA tournament patch.

don't quote me on this, but I think the regular ones before, aka. the "Twilled Jerseys" have the numbers and logos sewn on like Swingman-styled jerseys. The numbers and logos on the March Madness ones are screen printed like replica jerseys. I think the materials may be different as well, other than that, design-wise it's the same thing with the tournament patch like you mentioned.  

IF you check out the numbers/logos etc. on the close-up pics on this Buckeyes "twill jersey", they are stitched. 
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-OHIO-STATE...US_Men_s_Athletic_Apparel&hash=item4398be17ba

Actually there was a difference. Whoever is in charge of stock photos on the website just updated them and they have the NCAA tournament patch.
Good to know.  It appears the people that went to check the jerseys out did not notice this.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Good to know.  It appears the people that went to check the jerseys out did not notice this.

EastbayRep - Ray
Is the Kentucky one any different from the regular one? Also, why is the Kentucky one "00" when there is no one on the team that wore that number (even Enes Kanter was just going to be "0")?

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

Is the Kentucky one any different from the regular one? Also, why is the Kentucky one "00" when there is no one on the team that wore that number (even Enes Kanter was just going to be "0")?
I am checking with one of my contacts to see if they have any information on this.  Once I get a reply back, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

My contact got back to me and they said besides the jersey number, the jerseys look the same. 

As for the March Madness jersey (product #12550026), the picture we have online with "00" is incorrect.  This jersey has a "0" for the jersey number.  Since we only have a few left in stock, we will not be updating the picture on the website.

Please note, for the normal jersey (product #29252611) size XL has a "12" on them, but the other sizes have an "11" on them.

EastbayRep - Ray

Cool, thanks for getting back to me.

I was really hoping they would make some with the Final Four patches this year. Those would be must buys if they did.

Boooooooo to Nike for not making any college jerseys in size 4xl! I still got my Richard Hamilton UCONN jersey from 1999
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom