what is the expected time the cdp 4s will last

this might be a stupid post, but i just want to see what peoples year expectancies are on these. i just wanna know how long do you think DS cdp 4s will lastbefore the soles start cracking?

I don't think you'll get an answer to your question. Why do you want to keep them DS for so long? I'm assuming you're planning on wearing themin the future if you're concerned about them cracking. Just wear them and trust me when I tell you that you won't regret it. You'll regret NOTwearing them and when you finally decide to rock'em they'll crumble.

why would you keep them DS so long??? They're meant to be worn, but that imo

there is no way of telling with the quality of shoes today but i have seen retro 4's that people wear all the time with no problems and then i have seenthe same retro 4's
just fall apart in notime so its hard to say

i have a friend who has some og 3's cements and og 6's infared's and wears them 2-3 times a month
and has done so forever and they are in great shape with no cracking on either pair at all ( just afew scuffs and on the infareds some paint has chipped butvery little )

then i have seen retro infared 6's that people had that cracked up and peeled and fell apart

so who really knows with the shoes today................................goodluck

They wont.

Some of you probably do not own a 99 retro pair of IVs. If you compare the midsoles of the two, its clear that the midsoles are no longer polyurethane, but arenow phylon.

They did the same thing with the 3s, which is why all of the recent 3s, 2007-present, are heavier, more bulky, and uncomfortable compare to the 3s of1988-2003.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

this might be a stupid post, but i just want to see what peoples year expectancies are on these. i just wanna know how long do you think DS cdp 4s will last before the soles start cracking?
stopped reading there.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

this might be a stupid post, but i just want to see what peoples year expectancies are on these. i just wanna know how long do you think DS cdp 4s will last before the soles start cracking?
stopped reading there.

why did you even bother replying to a stupid post?

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

They wont.

Some of you probably do not own a 99 retro pair of IVs. If you compare the midsoles of the two, its clear that the midsoles are no longer polyurethane, but are now phylon.

They did the same thing with the 3s, which is why all of the recent 3s, 2007-present, are heavier, more bulky, and uncomfortable compare to the 3s of 1988-2003.
What are the midsoles of the fire/red 3 from 06 made of

^ retro fire red 3s are from 2007

embarassed.gif
frown.gif
.. my bad...WOWZERS....ummmmm..........login off

I had 2 pair of 99 4s and one crumbled on me and wasn't ds.And the other pair I'm still wearing now with no problem.But my cdp 4s midsoles do filldifferent than my 99s.I guess it's the material change like the guy said earlier.Now my question is,The new material there using on the midsoles now,Is itstronger or is it just heavier for no dam reason?

This is a question that you'd need a Nike engineer to answer. My guess is, they'll hold up about 6-7 years before they are unsafe to wear, but thatalso depends on how they are stored.

They wont.

Some of you probably do not own a 99 retro pair of IVs. If you compare the midsoles of the two, its clear that the midsoles are no longer polyurethane, but are now phylon.

They did the same thing with the 3s, which is why all of the recent 3s, 2007-present, are heavier, more bulky, and uncomfortable compare to the 3s of 1988-2003.
Ya at least JB had good intentions although it didn't turn out too great

Back
Top Bottom