What is the funniest scene in a movie ever?

Originally Posted by Warrior On It

goku'd
This made me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cain Fever clip and Black Dynamite
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

40 year old virgin clip is the best so far "you ever heard of rolling 20's? Since I was 16 n**$, frosty, we f$*#@ dwarfs in the ***" "What I do? It dont f#*#@ matter"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cain Fever clip and Black Dynamite
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

40 year old virgin clip is the best so far "you ever heard of rolling 20's? Since I was 16 n**$, frosty, we f$*#@ dwarfs in the ***" "What I do? It dont f#*#@ matter"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The part in Friday where smokies car starts rolling down the street while hes tryna stop it and his foot is dragging on the ground...anyone got the clip??

The part in Friday where smokies car starts rolling down the street while hes tryna stop it and his foot is dragging on the ground...anyone got the clip??

I've never watched "Cabin Fever", but after that "Pancakes" clip I'll be watching that this week.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gotta say the Kevin Hart "40 Year Old Virgin" scene owns this thread though. Easily one of my favorite comedy scenes of all time.

I've never watched "Cabin Fever", but after that "Pancakes" clip I'll be watching that this week.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gotta say the Kevin Hart "40 Year Old Virgin" scene owns this thread though. Easily one of my favorite comedy scenes of all time.

Back
Top Bottom