What is the meaning of "HEAT"?????

Originally Posted by needsomejays

i think its really more about what you think is hot, i mean obviously not everyone will have the same opinion, i know damn near every one thinks TB III's are heat, but im not really feelin them, so just a matter of opinion if you ask me

Co-sign^^^^^

I do feel the true blue 3's are heat ,but I wont pay above $150 for them......

Originally Posted by marcgrat

HEAT is NOT Jordan 1 PHAT Lows or CDPs
HEAT is pretty much anything made before 2002 (some exceptions)

EXCEPTION #1 06' DMP XI & VI

Just kno heat will never be 15s, 2s (good shoe just doesnt it done),19s,20s,22s or any other non jordan signature number

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

You need to be asking deeper questions than this!
"what's the meaning of life ?"

I feel where you coming from and i did mention it was a worthless thread, but no need to be getting deep into thought. this is a shoe forum thus Jordan Brandso i can also say "why not let us be more concerned about the war overseas than the next round of space jam pics that are gonna hit the web." that myfriend is food for thought
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by silkboi

It's just the opinion of what someone thinks is a great shoe. Some people assume something is heat because a large number of people already do.

Yea thats basically the def.of it............depends on what u call HOT.........it's sometimes something that not many people have, or is limited.
pimp.gif

Heat-
noun
1. the state of a body perceived as having or generating a relatively high degree of warmth.
2. the condition or quality of being hot: the heat of an oven.
3. the degree of hotness; temperature: moderate heat.
4. the sensation of warmth or hotness: unpleasant heat.

lolll nah but seriously though any one who knows heat knows its sneakers thats sought after by most....sometimes hard to find....heat is having a convo with yaboys and you mention that pair and they go ohhhhhh i remember those....ppl who say aqua 8's aren't heat are bugging because if they didnt retro theywould be heat because they would be sought after.....see when they re release kicks that takes away from the passion of them being sought after.......right nowwhite/infrared 6's's are heat but if they were released next month they wouldn't really be anymore......but all in all HEAT=sneakers thats soughtafter but most.

HEAT is what ever you consider to be your hottest and most sought after JB products....i think most will agree..any OG colorway from 1-14 is consideredHEAT...some more than others..the top definately being OG's 1-7....my personal fav's are the OG 3-4-5-6 and 7 colorways...crossing my fingers for OGwhite and red 6's....and hopefully it will be a single release and not in a CDP...missed my holy grails carmines and hares due to CDP releases!!! notshelling out the dough for one hot pair and one crappy pair even though i love the shoes

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

There is no definition. I think 18s are heat, while most other people will think its trash.
i think 18s r heat too.. but everybodys different

Originally Posted by chinaurge

Heat is in the eye of the beholder.
My sentiments exactly.... I barely consider any of the pairs "heat" as generally accepted by the general public (NT)
Examples
White/Cement 3 (2003)- plain as white bread, would NEVER pay over retail for them
Concord 11- CG and SJ make these non-existent. DMP XI however. . . .
Blk/red 11- same deal, you couldn't give me these

My favorite Jordan is the 1. So most a lot of the 1's droppin lately have been heat to me. Barons, Armed Forces, Father's Day, Hares,CDP 1, Shadow Grey 1, etc. are all str8 HEAT to me.

I never did care what NT or the general shoe-collecting public considered heat; I've always blazed my own trail. I was guilty of hypebeast fever thoughwith the Grape 5 and still haven't copped . . . .

Back
Top Bottom