What is the most alcohol you've drank in one night?

2 bottles of cheap tequila with a cousin once

another time i had 6 bottles of aguardiente with 2 uncles over the course of 6-8 hours. i blacked out and had pain in my abdomen for like 4 days.

Not the most but 12 shots in 15 minutes... Alcohol poisoning aint no joke
Startin my senior year off with a nice hangover
pimp.gif

2 shots whysky
1 shot jager
7 shots of tequila

Blacked out but managed to ride my bike home.holla

2 bottles of coconut ciroc straight  by myslef
4 screwdrivers

1 fishbowl

passed out 2x once in the sidewalk, once in my friends house

woke up with blood all over me, missing a earrinng, and a shoe

that also landed me for AA meetings, for my drinking problem

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

2 1/2 bottles of mike's hard lemonade. i'm 6'2 130 lbs so you know whats up.

Yeah if you climbed to the top of a backboard you could jump down through the rim no problem.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

enough to put me on a long island iced tea diet forever..the word 'alcohol' knots my stomach up 
sick.gif
embarassed.gif

I only 'go inn' on my bday and new years now.

Exactly how I am now. Only go all out on super special occasions. Too many $^&% shows and I just turned 23. smh. 

18 shots of Skyy and two mixed drinks within 5 hours. I knocked out before midnight and woke up around 4AM throwing up. That hangover was horrible.
30t6p3b.gif

I don't even like taking shots, but my friend challenged me to hit 20 shots. I guess I kind of did.
laugh.gif

Halloween 2010 was by far my worst. I've blacked out a couple times before and after but this night I had about 13 jack and cokes at a 3 hour open bar with a couple Jameson shots mixed in between. Next thing I know, I wake up on the E train (I live in Astoria and supposed to take the n train home) around 9 am still dressed in my Kenny powers costume with some puke chunks in my mullet wig

I'm not a big drinker, This happened about 2 years ago,

It was like 6 12 oz. Corona's and a shot of some Mexican Tequila in less than 10 Minutes.

It was a bet BTW
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

231153_1705095142469_1090734491_31387269_81646_n.jpg

me and my cousin finished off both last year on my bday , woke up naked and coulda heard a mouse pissin on cotton the way my head was bangin

worst hangover ever
30t6p3b.gif

I don't know about most ever because I know its on a night I wouldn't remember. Last night was pretty rough though, I had about 15-20 beers and like 8 shots. I started to have a few beers around 4 but it really kicked up when the Heat-Knicks game started. We had this Imam shumpert drinking game going which was a terrible idea. Then we hit up a bar that had an aycd beer deal.
Been paying for it all day today 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

If you're able to remember it wasn't enough.

Exactly. And with that said I don't remember. All I know is that it was on New Years 2011
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

too much ducktales in here.
one night was 12 and was off the walls, throwing up pretty crazy, then passed out in the bread pantry
couple nights ago had about 5 shots of tequila and a couple games of beer pong and i blacked out (second time its ever happened) had no idea what the hell happened when i woke up

The times when I was at my worst are the times that I can't remember. Of the times that I can remember... half a fifth of Sailor Jerry. Passed out and hit my head on a wall during a Warriors game 
laugh.gif

A bottle of Patron, obviously not a sitting but in span of 2-3hours
I blacked out, how I got home, let alone up stairs to my bed room I have no clue.

Couldn't give you a number but all I remember was hitting 1 club and having a few 21 guns. Then went to the after hours spot and had a bunch of henny and sour. The last thing I recall was going outside with my cousin and some stripper to
pimp.gif
. Young and dumb days

19th bday I remember everything up until I passed out.

2 bottles of the 1.75 of henny & 2 bottles of moët 1 was my personal bottle.

Night was crazy 1 of my boys had got alcohol poisoning just know I woke up next to a girl but I took an big L

had a fifth of captain morgan before entering the club on my 22nd at the club.
woke up with a bill for 3 bottles & next to a empty handle of crown. After the fifth & a few shots i dont remember anything. how it should be.

Back
Top Bottom