what is the name of these jordans?

yea i got a pair not those but in reverse color and in a size 6 1/2 lol 5th grade..
but thanks for the name

Originally Posted by james 80s

anyone know where i can find them? been searching the net all yesterday.
ebay is your best bet.....try searching "jordan team ii or 2" since they seem to be referred to as such. "Jordan Team" is theactual name on the box but if you search that you'll come up with a bunch of sneakers from the jordan team line.

Originally Posted by james 80s

anyone know where i can find them? been searching the net all yesterday.
Even though pairs like this arent really sought after they are really tough to find. I searched everywhere for a pair of Jumpman Lites from backthen and never did find them. Finally gave up. Obscure stuff is way harder to find than the typical "grail"

i've been wanting those since the first time they came out, please JB, retro these!!!

i believe some1 posted an east bay mag from 98 that featured these and the XIII's on a thread like a month and a half ago.

pimp.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by hungweedawg

It kind of resembles the 13's.
That's cuz these were released as the 2nd "Team Jordan" shoe, the same year the XIII's came out. If you notice the 1st TeamJordan's resemble the XII's as well. It's basiclly what they're still doing now, making all these team J's that are just a twist of all theoriginal's.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom