141urmw.jpg

penny 2
wsr061.jpg

96 tailwind
20qxftc.jpg

95 am2 lights
ettyk7.jpg

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

a few of the oldies i wear on the regular. there's more but i won't go overboard.

my dad was the og owner of those '93 sonic flights. found them in the garage years ago and they're my beaters nowadays.

2rw48pu.jpg

Wow, I happened to just take a peek in here and see this. I was just asking about these (in this colorway) yesterday. I wouldn't mind if these wereretroed. If you don't mind, I will post this pic in the other thread were I asked about these.

lol some timberlands my dad never wore from like 4 years ago in NDS condition still haha

2 pair of OG XII's

wore my OG I's for a day, they're kinda uncomfortable though.

I've cleaned up the midsole paint since then though.

The oldest i wear is my OG XIs

also have a question, are OG penny 1s wearable? i know the bubble will probably pop but do they crumble?

Probably the oldest I wear are true blue 3s and bred xis. I think both retroed in 2001, if I am not mistaken. I wear my bred xis 3x a week to the gym. The other retro xis i got a few years ago were garbage and I sold all 4 pairs I got and kept the 2001

also have a question, are OG penny 1s wearable? i know the bubble will probably pop but do they crumble?
Might depend on storage. Had an OG pair about 3 years ago that were wearable, no midsole cracking, bubble a little fogged but firm.

Still have circa 2000 pair, still wearable. Bubble is clear.

Last yr i got rid of my tb3 from 01...

All i got left is some dunks from 02 that goes for the high DS.. i throw my kicks away now.too many kids

all the OG 12's i have are still
very much wearable and my low top OG 13's

my Og 13's gave out on my a few years back and i sold all my Original high top 13's

Well, I wear a pair of size 11 Black Air Force 1 Mids and Black/Blue/White New Balances 574's from 2005 to work.

Sometimes, I ball in my VC Shox II and also wear it casually. If anybody has the VC Shox II in the Varsity Red/White colorway, holla at me lol

These are the oldest kicks I still rock regularly! 00 Concord XI, 01 Retro XI Blk /Red, & 99 XIV low wht/Columbia blue OG

Back
Top Bottom