What is the pettiest reason you’ve dropped a woman?

I picked her up to go out for our first date . Told her I had to pass by the bank to get some cash. As im waiting to use the atm she opens the car door and says “why you didn’t pass by before you picked me up”. I didn’t even bother taking out the cash no more. Got back in the car and said “You right, the lines too long, im gonna go drop you off now”

I picked her up to go out for our first date . Told her I had to pass by the bank to get some cash. As im waiting to use the atm she opens the car door and says “why you didn’t pass by before you picked me up”. I didn’t even bother taking out the cash no more. Got back in the car and said “You right, the lines too long, im gonna go drop you off now”

Nah that aint petty. You did the right thing, that ***** sounded like trouble from the start

Feet too big, and ugly.

This is messed up, but I once dropped a chick because her daughter was ugly. She was like 5, smh. I just remember sitting on the couch and her daughter was giving me the who is this look. The whole time I’m looking back at her thinking, naw f*** that, I can’t fluke and make one of those. #iaints****

I dropped a chick because she was too attached too early.

Dropped one because she had some dude named Wayne tatted on her booty. Her reason for the tat told me I didn’t have to make her mine to be mine.

Last edited:
Feet too big, and ugly.

This is messed up, but I once dropped a chick because her daughter was ugly. She was like 5, smh. I just remember sitting on the couch and her daughter was giving me the who is this look. The whole time I’m looking back at her thinking, naw f*** that, I can’t fluke and make one of those. #iaints****

I dropped a chick because she was too attached too early.

Dropped one because she had some dude named Wayne tatted on her booty. Her reason for the tat told me I didn’t have to make her mine to be mine.
:lol: @ the ugly kid

Nah, too attached too early isnt petty. Those ones are kinda scary

I remember just being very annoyed, but for the life of me I couldn’t figure out what in particular about her annoyed me. Then I got annoyed with the fact that I was annoyed, and I never hit her up after the night ended.

Sounds like she had some post date D lined up and you was ******* up the time table.

When I was in High school Because had hair on her cheeks … wish I hit , she had a fatty

Arms was hairy as hell too

High school has hair on her booty … wish I hit , she had a fatty

Arms was hairy as hell too

About 10 years ago, I was seeing this Jewish girl. She had a body, but she was kind of hairy on his arms and some parts of her lower back. We were chillin the back seat of my car, whole she was giving me top. I was feeling up on the booty, and I felt the hair on her lower back. Was too immature back then, and took her home. Never hit her back up afterwards. So, she never knew why I ghosted her either. Feel kinda bad, because she was sort of cool, and the head wasn't bad at all.

Too much time has passed since then, so it's not even like I could hit her up and apologize 🤣

Last edited:
That's bad decorum running your personal errands before the date even starts. Shows you ain't got it together.

And on top of that, you gave up because the line was too long. Lack of perseverance.

She was a christian
Not even being funny. I never could've dated a VERY religious chick so I applaud you.

I hated the sound of this chicks voice. I was young tho so I still knocked her down a bunch but she was never a legit contender for any serious position in my life. We had fun tho

Dropped a chick cause her breast wasn’t big enough. After I hit, told her was going through some personal issues.
I just can’t mess with a chick with no chest. I need something to grab.
Im a boob man al day. I was seeing a chick that had nice booty but had absolutely no chest. My chest was bigger than hers, but her nipples were very sensitive. We tried multiple times to smash but I just couldn't get it up. I just gave up and stopped calling or returning phone calls.

She wasn't a virgin
Edit: read wrong. I’ve been here before but I was much younger. After taking a few virginity’s it became my preference. Nothing like turning one out, or even one who has had sex but little experience.

Last edited:
Live footage of op putting her out

Went through my phone while I was sleeping.

9DA09D48-5281-4251-8BA8-A3663254BC98.gif

Back
Top Bottom