What is the ugliest Jordan of all time? Post a pic

air jordan

Banned
While I obviously enjoy Jordans, the Brand puts out shoes sometimes that have questionable colorways and/or designs. So I was curious what Jordans out there you all think are down-right hideous. Please post a pic.

Let's start this off with these 2 gems...

View media item 600992View media item 600993

Last edited:
Can't post a pic now....but.....those ugly low women's 8s brown leather with pink accents...wtf?

air-jordan-8-dark-cinder.jpg

Those VIII's are terrible :lol:
For me some of the ugliest J's I've ever seen dropped this year DB V's, 3lab V's and those discussing fresh prince V's. And Let's not forget every XX8 :x :x :x

Store by me still has those brown viii...for $20! Leather on them is top notch though.

Brown and pink VIII lows for sure. My boy copped them from the outlet for like $30 (for the lulz) and breaks necks on campus in them from time to time.

Last edited:
Off the top of my head?

I have absolutely no idea why anyone bought this shoe. It looks terrible. I'd be embarrassed to wear it. Not trying to insult anyone who wanted it and copped it, it's just not for me and I can't get over it. Most shoes I can find something I like about them, but these I could never see myself wanting. If a friend or relative got them for me as a gift I don't even know what i'd do with them.

I've never liked the look of any of the 19's.

mean.gif
 Surprisingly enough though, some of the XX8's have actually kind of grown on me. I liked the look of the Joker's well enough.

Back
Top Bottom