WHAT IS THIS YEAR'S BLACK FRIDAY RELEASE

I'm making this thread so we can discuss the issue of Folks like DJFolk, Pinoe77, SoleheatOnFeet and even Sneakerfiles sitting on info. Blurry previews is one thing, but dangling info is another pointless act that makes it seem as if the world will stop if the info is dropped. A couple weeks ago, pinoe77 said the BC 3 and fire red 3 would drop. Then, changed it to the Katrina 3. Next Psmirf said this year's Black Friday release will cause chaos. A couple days ago, djfolk said the same thing about this year's release causing chaos; djfolk said that this year's Black Friday drop is his second favorite after the Bred 1s. That's strange because the Katrina 3 would never cause any chaos, AND these same folks said they be limited. Automatically, Black Friday releases are mega GRs, so this is untrue. Anyone else think the current sneaker info leakers are lol full of crap now a days? They act like they are sitting on top of classified government secrets. Is it me, or is this bothering anyone else who is trying to plan out the year's shoe finances?

Last edited:
I'm making this thread so we can discuss the issue of Folks like DJFolk, Pinoe77, SoleheatOnFeet and even Sneakerfiles sitting on info. Blurry previews is one thing, but dangling info is another pointless act that makes it seem as if the world will stop if the info is dropped. A couple weeks ago, pinoe77 said the BC 3 and fire red 3 would drop. Then, changed it to the Katrina 3. Next Psmirf said this year's Black Friday release will cause chaos. A couple days ago, djfolk said the same thing about this year's release causing chaos; djfolk said that this year's Black Friday drop is his second favorite after the Bred 1s. That's strange because the Katrina 3 would never cause any chaos, AND these same folks said they be limited. Automatically, Black Friday releases are mega GRs, so this is untrue. Anyone else think the current sneaker info leakers are lol full of crap now a days? They act like they are sitting on top of classified government secrets. Is it me, or is this bothering anyone else who is trying to plan out the year's shoe finances?
  Alot of these rumors are bs to me.  These guys that make these statements of whats dropping just trying to create likes to their accounts.   Grain of salt to me.  If they are right, great.  But I never count on it.  Them acting like they have G-14 classified info has never impressed me at all.  But, it gets us all talking about it.  Thats what they want I suppose.

Alot of these rumors are bs to me.  These guys that make these statements of whats dropping just trying to create likes to their accounts.   Grain of salt to me.  If they are right, great.  But I never count on it.  Them acting like they have G-14 classified info has never impressed me at all.  But, it gets us all talking about it.  Thats what they want I suppose.
It's the worst I've seen in the 10 years I've been following sneaker news. Just come out and say it! Balt would've dropped the info in February

It's the worst I've seen in the 10 years I've been following sneaker news. Just come out and say it! Balt would've dropped the info in February
  Sneakernews and files have always been my go to info other than in here.  Ive learned they dont know that much more than we do really.  Hell some of their info and history of certain shoes can be incorrect.

Sneakernews and files have always been my go to info other than in here.  Ive learned they dont know that much more than we do really.  Hell some of their info and history of certain shoes can be incorrect.
I know. Like what happened to all of those OG 13s supposed to drop this year? Cherry 12?

I know. Like what happened to all of those OG 13s supposed to drop this year? Cherry 12?
  Yep and it caused a lot of conversation and hype.  Atleast from us in here.  As they knew it would.  Once I see the pics and the release date then I get stoked. 

G-14 classified? Yeah that's good.

Yeah, I want to know what's what. DJ Folk was asked what was his top 5 Js a few day ago, to which he said "in no particular order..." and listed the Bred 1s, BC 3s, Flint 13s, Royal 1s, and Infrared 6s. The person that asked then asked was it the BC 3s or the 6s releasing on Black Friday, and Folk said "lol neither." He could be throwing dude, and everyone for that matter, off, but just pointing that out.

Yeah, I want to know what's what. DJ Folk was asked what was his top 5 Js a few day ago, to which he said "in no particular order..." and listed the Bred 1s, BC 3s, Flint 13s, Royal 1s, and Infrared 6s. The person that asked then asked was it the BC 3s or the 6s releasing on Black Friday, and Folk said "lol neither." He could be throwing dude, and everyone for that matter, off, but just pointing that out.
see what I mean? These folks are playing games instead of just droopping info like others have done without theatrics. 

Bred dropped last year 

Royal 1s just dropped

He denies BC 3 and Infra 6

WHich leaves the Flints which are rumored for September. Straight up games from these clowns 

see what I mean? These folks are playing games instead of just droopping info like others have done without theatrics. 

Bred dropped last year 
Royal 1s just dropped
He denies BC 3 and Infra 6

WHich leaves the Flints which are rumored for September. Straight up games from these clowns 

Pretty much. I basically just want to know if it's a "yes" or a "no" on the BC 3s. That's the only pair I feel like I NEED, and wouldn't pass up on for anything.

Unless the Flints have their date changed. But even if, I can't image pandemonium breaking out over that pair. It's cool, but not chaos inciting cool.

Seems like since dino went quiet all the super early info went out the window

Last edited:
Though I hope the BC 3s are the ones that drop, I have a feeling they won't. Especially since we know the Katrina's are dropping. They have basically the same color code, and I think what many thought were the BC 3s so long ago based on the code, ended up being the Katrina's. And I can't imagine they'd drop 2 super hyped 3s like that. 3s don't get a bunch of drops like the 4s. But I really hope I'm wrong and the BC 3s do indeed drop.

Unless the Flints have their date changed. But even if, I can't image pandemonium breaking out over that pair. It's cool, but not chaos inciting cool.

They will be chaos inciting in the Bay Area.

Last edited:
Given we don't even have confirmations on the Holiday 11s yet, I'm not 100% trusting anyone... 

That said, a limited OG BC3 would cause chaos. I don't really think any other show would do this, besides a limited OG 11 cw like the breds or concords.

Given we don't even have confirmations on the Holiday 11s yet, I'm not 100% trusting anyone... 

That said, a limited OG BC3 would cause chaos. I don't really think any other show would do this, besides a limited OG 11 cw like the breds or concords.
Here's the thing, there's no way an OG BC 3 or OG XI release would be limited.

Man, we really do need Dino back on twitter. Dude told us about the black cat 6s.... last year this time.... and that was the last damn drop for 2016. 

IDK why DJ Folk and associated clowns are playing with us. Their information has been confusing. 

If I had to speculate, I would say the Katrina 3s rumors are most likely right. I say this on the premise that it would make more sense to release the BC3 on the 30th anniversary (2018).

The only thing I don't get is the "limited" numbers...If I could speculate again, it might have been false communication/misinterpretation.

If I had to speculate, at a managerial level at Nike/JB, they probably saw that they over-produced too many True Blue 3s, and reduced the target number to be produced for the upcoming 2017 release.

I bet that DJFolk/other cornballs heard from their informants that, "They're going to make less than they did for the True Blues" and assume that means more limited. But the thing is, for all we know, they could have produced 900,000 True Blues globally and they might reduce the amount of Katrinas to 700,000. Less pairs than last year?Yes. Limited?No.

The term "Limited" could be so vague now a days.

Man, we really do need Dino back on twitter. Dude told us about the black cat 6s.... last year this time.... and that was the last damn drop for 2016. 

IDK why DJ Folk and associated clowns are playing with us. Their information has been confusing. 

If I had to speculate, I would say the Katrina 3s rumors are most likely right. I say this on the premise that it would make more sense to release the BC3 on the 30th anniversary (2018).

The only thing I don't get is the "limited" numbers...If I could speculate again, it might have been false communication/misinterpretation.

If I had to speculate, at a managerial level at Nike/JB, they probably saw that they over-produced too many True Blue 3s, and reduced the target number to be produced for the upcoming 2017 release.

I bet that DJFolk/other cornballs heard from their informants that, "They're going to make less than they did for the True Blues" and assume that means more limited. But the thing is, for all we know, they could have produced 900,000 True Blues globally and they might reduce the amount of Katrinas to 700,000. Less pairs than last year?Yes. Limited?No.

The term "Limited" could be so vague now a days.
You may be right, but folks said limited QS. Additionally, I can't see the Katrina's being desired more than the true blue 3 unless they have buttery materials

You may be right, but folks said limited QS. Additionally, I can't see the Katrina's being desired more than the true blue 3 unless they have buttery materials

Katrinas would definitely be more desired than TB3s based on the simple fact that they haven't been retroed and still have the allure of being a grail for a lot of people. But, if they are a GR priced at $220 again, it won't be by much.

Back
Top Bottom