What is up with some of these Craigslist ads?

[h2]Actor or model for short piece (Miami)[/h2]"I want to shoot today or tomorrow, shooting will take about a half hour

This will be an easy piece to add to your reel

No pay

You'll be in your underwear, in an industrial setting, tied to a chair with your mouth ducktaped. You'll have something sharp in your hand and be cutting yourself free. Like an action movie. The video will be put to music

Email me with 3 pics, availability today and tomorrow, and best number to reach you aat

Thanks!"

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

[h2]Actor or model for short piece (Miami)[/h2]"I want to shoot today or tomorrow, shooting will take about a half hour

This will be an easy piece to add to your reel

No pay

You'll be in your underwear, in an industrial setting, tied to a chair with your mouth ducktaped. You'll have something sharp in your hand and be cutting yourself free. Like an action movie. The video will be put to music

Email me with 3 pics, availability today and tomorrow, and best number to reach you aat

Thanks!"

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

theres not enough time in the day to start questioning the stuff on craigslist man.

theres not enough time in the day to start questioning the stuff on craigslist man.

Back
Top Bottom